Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trolling / Ruining constructive threads

i must admit its the one word which DOES have an impact. f*** shot and bollox are more commonly accepted now but if you really want someone to listed you have to say c_nt.

Which is precisely the reason it should not be used freely. If we lose its shocking effect, as is now happening to the word f**k and long ago to sh*t, then what word is left when such an extreme impact really needs to be made?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Which is precisely the reason it should not be used freely. If we lose its shocking effect, as is now happening to the word f**k and long ago to sh*t, then what word is left when such an extreme impact really needs to be made?

very true - its the one word left that can stun people.

i use it in nearly EVERY text i send as a sign-off. i know its bad but as you mentioned i actually consider it just another word now.

a new swear word needs to be invnted to really shock the world.

(........and who the f*** has the authority to say which words are swear words? why is it that "c*nt" is more offensive than the word "shoe")

Then someone explain to me why there are threads in "Childish" ramblings covering topics such as shopping at Comet. And why other threads about shitting and wanking etc are allowed to stay.

(And yes, I realise I do usually get away with most of the aforementioned threads but it's cos I'm mildly retarded and it ain't nice to mock the afflicted. John, Psalms 4:23)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Danny, but Psalm 4 only has 8 verses?
And it's in, er, Psalms not John. John 4:23 is "But the time approaches, indeed is already here when those who are real worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. Such are the worshippers the Father wants."

In other words, real fans will get behind Mickey and the lads on Saturday and the boo-boys can piss off.

There. Who said the bible isn't relevant to modern society?

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
Why do we have to tolerate the c word or any spelling derivation of it. I believe that it is a totally unneccessary word and if people are unable to express them selves without using it they are in a sorry state. Its use should be banned.

It is the only swear word that my wife would not tolerate in our pub.

BensGrandad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my sons, when at Catering Colledge said to a tutor 'MrX if I swore at you I could be sacked couldnt I, but if I only thought it you cant sack me can you. No because I dont know what you are thinking. Well I think you are a prize c..t. He was asked to leave that class and had to join another that this chap didnt teach, and as it happened he got on brilliantly with the new one.

GUESS WHO SAID THIS ?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
BensGrandad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my sons, when at Catering Colledge said to a tutor 'MrX if I swore at you I could be sacked couldnt I, but if I only thought it you cant sack me can you. No because I dont know what you are thinking. Well I think you are a prize c..t. He was asked to leave that class and had to join another that this chap didnt teach, and as it happened he got on brilliantly with the new one.

GUESS WHO SAID THIS ?

snigger

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here