Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trolling / Ruining constructive threads

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yes, I know, I know - I said I'd create a more definitive 'rules' list and associated warning system for infringements.

But I've not done that yet, sorry.

However, I wanted to take a minute to just highlight that trolling and destructive posts on otherwise constructive threads will not be tolerated. Immediate posting restrictions will be handed out to offenders, and persistent offenders will receive permanent posting bans.

So, please, think twice about what you are going to post. If a thread is ticking along nicely, do not jump in just to abuse. Contrarian views are welcome, of course, but express them constructively and without resorting to 4 letter tirades. If in doubt, don't press the 'post' button or re-phrase your contribution.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
mmm... perhaps that 'Bollocks' should have had a smilie after it??

oooh errr... am I going to get BANNED now?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Bozza

can i ask why Nipple has been banned mate?

if its due to his out of order response to the newbie thread fair enough....

however - if its to do with the banter with me can i point out that i wasnt offended and it was all a bit of fun, and if it were about that i i think he should be "un-banned".....

..up to you of course, he is a lairy little fucker, but its good fun watching him flip!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why do we have to tolerate the c word or any spelling derivation of it. I believe that it is a totally unneccessary word and if people are unable to express them selves without using it they are in a sorry state. Its use should be banned.

It is the only swear word that my wife would not tolerate in our pub.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
How many more chances does this pillock need to get a permanent ban?
Not so long ago he was booted off this site for good,only to be reinstated.Surely he has used up all his nine lives and more.He won't change and has no interest in football.

Last edited:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I got sick of the little prick weeks ago and he was my first "ignore"
Ban him and chuck away the key

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
He CAN be funny when he's not being an idiot (sorry for the C word if it offends anyone, though it IS censored) but posting 'piss off' in reply to almost every post in a thread isn't funny and IS annoying. If it was in his own thread then fair enough but it was somebody elses who had a valid point to make and the thread was ruined by Nibble, who doesn't actually follow the Albion, who had nothing at all to contribute to the thread in the first place.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Why do we have to tolerate the c word or any spelling derivation of it. I believe that it is a totally unneccessary word and if people are unable to express them selves without using it they are in a sorry state. Its use should be banned.

It is the only swear word that my wife would not tolerate in our pub.

i must admit its the one word which DOES have an impact. f*** shot and bollox are more commonly accepted now but if you really want someone to listed you have to say c_nt.

I for one CERTAINLY wont use this word infront of your wife as i dont want to offend her - please make me arare should she ever come online and i will "tone down" my language. ;)

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
He CAN be funny when he's not being an idiot (sorry for the C word if it offends anyone, though it IS censored) but posting 'piss off' in reply to almost every post in a thread isn't funny and IS annoying. If it was in his own thread then fair enough but it was somebody elses who had a valid point to make and the thread was ruined by Nibble, who doesn't actually follow the Albion, who had nothing at all to contribute to the thread in the first place.
ok , point taken , i didnt see his ruination of the thread.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Spammers like 'Keeping the dream alive' ruin this forum:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here