Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trolley scored

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i thought mccammon did well last night - his goal was well taken, a good diving header from a good cross

at times he did have the touch of the rapist again, but don't forget it was his first start for absolutely ages. and he also set up jakes goal with the cross

yet again he did more than kazim-richards did, and maybe if people took off their 'mccammon is shit no matter what he does' glasses then they might actually see that he is playing quite well at the moment

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Listening on SCR he seemed to try hard and didn't give up the entire game got his goal set up our other and in a shit team performance can't be bad. See him starting against preston with CKR on the bench beeing played out of position has done his confidence no good

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Rookie said:
Listening on SCR he seemed to try hard and didn't give up the entire game got his goal set up our other and in a shit team performance can't be bad. See him starting against preston with CKR on the bench beeing played out of position has done his confidence no good

yeah true give Trolley his due - he has worked hard in the reserves, got a starting line up chance, scored and played well.

has probably earned himself a place on the bench for Sat.

Still looking forward to CKR and Federico up front!:clap:

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
To be honest and I know I am risking a slating here but McCammon SHOULD be running himself into the ground after last season's Burnley debacle.

That said if he continues to do so and scores the odd goal then good luck to him.

Its not like ANYONE on here actually wants him to play crap every game.

Some people are just not so blinkered that they actually feel comfortable being criticle of Brighton players.

It is a BIT sad the London Irish seems to have spent all last night trawling through old threads though. I think that is something we can ALL agree on...

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I was there too and concur with what Scotty says. Trolley worked hard and won a lot in the air (first half) but his first touch into feet needs a lot more work.

I also thought he got quite roughed up by their big centre back. He was blood-binned at one stage and also had his ankle stamped on - both incidents had Malcolm Stewart running on to cries of "sumo" from the Shrews crowd - he needs to join in at training me finks .....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Shropshire Seagull said:
I also thought he got quite roughed up by their big centre back. He was blood-binned at one stage and also had his ankle stamped on - both incidents had Malcolm Stewart running on to cries of "sumo" from the Shrews crowd - he needs to join in at training me finks .....

He is a centre forward and should expect no less. They are paid to get in there where the boots are flying. Andy Gray would back me up on this.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Uncle Buck said:
No I will not give it a rest. He is jumping in as someone who was there has an opinion that was not in line with his.

Also it is the work of a lonely person that has to trawl through old posts to prove a point about his favourite player. Maybe he should give it a rest?

Do you think you could give the person involved a chance to defend themselves before you wade in with another denuciation of London Irish. You are trashing thread after thread with your little vendetta and it's starting to look a little sad, especially knowing the quality of your normal posts. We've got enough sad little trolls on here as it is.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Voroshilov said:
Do you think you could give the person involved a chance to defend themselves before you wade in with another denuciation of London Irish. You are trashing thread after thread with your little vendetta and it's starting to look a little sad, especially knowing the quality of your normal posts. We've got enough sad little trolls on here as it is.

Was that a complement about my normal posts?

What are trolls, do not do geek talk (seriously).

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
So it is ok for London Irish to trawl up shed loads of rubbish from peoples postings over a year ago and straight away dismiss any opinion that is not in line with his BUT it is not ok for Uncle Buck to point this out?

Hmmm...

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
He is a centre forward and should expect no less. They are paid to get in there where the boots are flying. Andy Gray would back me up on this.

I agree ....
I was just pointing out that I thought he took more than an average mauling for a centre forward. If it had been LK on the end of it, he might of needed the stretcher .....

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
yea buck, you always argue with me too :cry: and thats when i make valid poinst too,and thats rare :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here