Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trolley scored

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Shropshire Seagull said:
I agree ....
I was just pointing out that I thought he took more than an average mauling for a centre forward. If it had been LK on the end of it, he might of needed the stretcher .....

Yes good point. However you would expect more "agricultural" defending from lower league defenders!!! :lolol:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
The bickering has now gone on far too long. Ok perhaps I should just ignore it - excpet it seems to surafce everytime an exchange of views is aired on the performance of the team.

Can the two guys please agree to disgaree and just continue to post for the most part valid opinions. I for one think that you both put your points over with clarity and balance - just stop the nitpicking please.

Please!!!

DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Christ Piers you're grumpy today :D

Funny though!

Spot on - he's always grumpy - and it's always funny :D

marvin2lu.png

Bucky, the paranoid android: "The first ten million years supporting the Albion were the worst. The second ten million? They were the worst too. The third ten million I didn't enjoy at all. After that, I went into a bit of a decline."

Last edited:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Yes good point. However you would expect more "agricultural" defending from lower league defenders!!! :lolol:

Yes, and more free kicks in our favour to go with that, which Trevor Parkes did not award - this would easily be enough to quickly piss-off a higher standard team/player - but he/the team did not complain (credit).

My point was, Trolley led the line from the front last night - he was well short of silky perfection, but from what I saw, his motivation and work-rate was a significant improvement on what I saw of him last year - he also took a fair kicking ..... expected or otherwise

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here