Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trialists

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I think we should wait and see but the trailists we have had over the last few years have been shit well excluding currie!

but i would them to sign just to here the announcer pronounce there names :lolol:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
The left back and Brittain have the best chance of being taken on if they impress as they're two positions we need competition for. The striker sounds like another waste of time & money,Williams is really going to have to be something special to get taken on and if Mendy was any good someone would have picked him up once Crawley went tits up.

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
Don Tmatter said:
The left back and Brittain have the best chance of being taken on if they impress as they're two positions we need competition for. The striker sounds like another waste of time & money,Williams is really going to have to be something special to get taken on and if Mendy was any good someone would have picked him up once Crawley went tits up.

I agree that Brittain and the left back have a good chance but I think if Mendy impresses then he might well get an opportunity. As for the striker, he will have to score quite a few goals to stand a chance of a contract.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Looking forward to Saturday. I hope they have names on their shirts.

Voroshilov said:
I think you're forgetting the work permit problem and the distance involved. We're hardly going to drag a player all the way from Melbourne for a trial.

belive me they will...for the chance to play in europe, even in a league where we are, they will fund it themselves!

the only thing to do is not be leeds and leach all the talent and not return anything to the local game

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
AMelbourneAlbionSupporter said:

the only thing to do is not be leeds and leach all the talent and not return anything to the local game

I dont quite understand that sentence, Its like saying when Leeds signed Carole they should have given us money out of the goodness of their heart?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here