Trendy Brighton Parents

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
footychick said:
What is your name then?

Even though the answer is in this thread, I'll give you the same kind of clues Gully gave me.

The first three letters and the last two letters are the same whichever way you spell it, the difference is in the middle of the name.

Some people use 'ph' in the middle, whereas I use a 'v'.

Should be easy enough from there :)

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Stoichkov said:
Its funny, I've always called it 'The Fiveways' (in a similar vein to calling 7 Dials 'The 7 Dials') but have associated dropping of the 'The' with the general rise of ponciness in that area which can also be linked with the recent trend for calling the playing fields around the schools the 'Balfour Campus'. Campus FFS!

You have to drop the 7 where 7 dials is concerned if you want to put a "the" in there. Therefore it can be called "The Dials". A term used by brighton cabbies, the ones from Brighton that is.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Frutos said:
Even though the answer is in this thread, I'll give you the same kind of clues Gully gave me.

The first three letters and the last two letters are the same whichever way you spell it, the difference is in the middle of the name.

Some people use 'ph' in the middle, whereas I use a 'v'.

Should be easy enough from there :)

Oh yeah, doh! :shootself

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
So many girls seem to be called India or Asia lately, why not Siberia or Antartica? ???

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Marty McFly said:
Two variants on my name. "C" is for the retards....and Crabbers :p

Not necessarily.

I know one person who uses a 'C' who happens to be a perfectly nice person.

Mind you, don't start me on those twats who use the other version. ;)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My name is Andrew. Since childhood, always just been an Andy. Probably just jealous of those who look content, but i've always felt bored by moniker and hoped for an alternative. I stopped and thought for some years, picturing me while i walked, what title my strut and style deserved. Maybe with my top off i'd be a Larry or a Mark, a rotund chap hoping his watchers would relish the bravery and promise in his deeply hidden heart. In a suit i'd be a Brett or a Lance, a car-cleaning man off to a wedding with his pockets torn open and a sweet bag of pills dropped and stitched inside. In shorts and vest and flip-flops i'd be a Jeremy or a Gerald, my swimming pool bag keeping some 19th century novels for me to steal a line or two from and deliver poetically and modernistically to the heart of a mistress who's yet to permit me to her bedding.
But i always wanted to be either Zeus or George, or a combination of the two. Probably a bit gay, but nominally important; torturous and romantic; immortal and concerned; lightning-wielding and piggy; fancy-free and tearful.
That's my dream. And what i should have f***ing called myself on NSC rather than Meade's_Ball.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here