Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel Voucher hassle

Does anyone know how busy the train is from Falmer to Lewis after the game?
Tolerable.

Best advice is always to catch the first train to Lewes that comes along. Change at Lewes if it's not a Hastings train. There is a better service from Lewes to Hastings than from Falmer to Hastings. If you're going onwards to Rye or Ashford, check out the timetable and maybe change again at Eastbourne. Or possibly Hastings.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I bought the season book of vouchers on Saturday for thirty quid... got to be a good deal?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I bought the season book of vouchers on Saturday for thirty quid... got to be a good deal?

Only if you're going to enough matches to make it so!

Has the club actually made any announcement at all about match by match travel vouchers, as I can't find it anywhere?

Last edited:

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Tolerable.

Best advice is always to catch the first train to Lewes that comes along. Change at Lewes if it's not a Hastings train. There is a better service from Lewes to Hastings than from Falmer to Hastings. If you're going onwards to Rye or Ashford, check out the timetable and maybe change again at Eastbourne. Or possibly Hastings.

Booked my train tickets now.

The train is from Rye to Lewes then Lewes to Falmer (1hr 26 mins total)
Return is from Falmer to Eastbourne then Eastbourne to Rye (1 hr 19mins total). The train leaves Falmer at 17.36 so I guess it might be a little quieter by then.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Only if you're goping to enough matches to make it so!

Has the club actually made any announcement at all about match by match travel vouchers, as I can't find it anywhere?

Yea £2.50 a game online or £2 from shop

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Only if you're goping to enough matches to make it so!

Sorry mate, not that I know of, but buying the season book along with a railcard from London has cut the cost to under a tenner return... which for me is excellent value for money.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yea £2.50 a game online or £2 from shop

Where and when was this information released. As I said, I can't find it. There's little time for me to be able to get these now and no chance of going to the shop before Saturday, so I guess we'll just have to get a train from somewhere rather than park and ride.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Where and when was this information released. As I said, I can't find it. There's little time for me to be able to get these now and no chance of going to the shop before Saturday, so I guess we'll just have to get a train from somewhere rather than park and ride.

Brighton Marina multi storey Car Park = Free Parking.

No.23 straight to The Amex, City Saver £3.70 Unlimited bus travel all day! Simples!

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent

I emailed the club and asked whether the individual vouchers were available yet. I got the following response.

"Travel vouchers for the game against Doncaster are now available, you will be able to purchase one by calling the ticket line or popping into the ticket office in person."

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I emailed the club and asked whether the individual vouchers were available yet. I got the following response.

"Travel vouchers for the game against Doncaster are now available, you will be able to purchase one by calling the ticket line or popping into the ticket office in person."

They're really not covering themselves in glory with the information flow at the moment, are they!

This information should be on the club website!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Brighton Marina multi storey Car Park = Free Parking.

No.23 straight to The Amex, City Saver £3.70 Unlimited bus travel all day! Simples!

Not a particularly convenient location for parking for me, but a good shout. Thanks.

I presume there's plenty of return busses after the game, too......

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
£2 all day bus ticket if you buy one from a bus at the station. I did on sat then got off again and walked to ch sq to get the 25

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Went to club shop today to buy travel vouchers today - sorry we haven't got any! This is ridiculous, how can they run out before the season starts. Still took my money and gave me loose vouchers for Donny & Gillingham. "We'll send you the rest later - should be with you before Blackpool game - if not come back" for another loose voucher. Defeats the object of having a season travel voucher.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Im getting a lift down on saturday from oxfordshire and i am the only one without a travel voucher as this was a last minute change in travel arrangements due to work. Everyone else in the car has vouchers and plans to park at Mill Road. Obviously im buggered as im not going to be able to get on the park and ride. Does anyone have have any solutions or recomendations on what number bus i can catch. Im talking ordinary non park and ride bus where i can pay cash when i get on. Thought about buying a voucher tomorrow but i can only recieve mail mon-fri as its my place of work so will probably not recieve them in time.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here