Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transport available for Oldham

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Im going to Oldham on sat,and the people coming with me have ducked out (xmas shopping with wives:nono: )

If anyones interested in taking a ride up there in luxury i have some spare seats!

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003

I may need a lift - haven't worked out how I'm getting there yet .... am ok for getting back!

Last edited:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Sorry,had to pop out.I will be travelling from Brighton.

Should have put this in the Away travel forum,but having been away for 7 months that must have appeared while i was away as ive only just seen it!

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I have visions of this being like the time Coxy gave me a lift back from Tranmere, and him and Litres proceeded to spend the entire journey back banging on about how the war in Iraq was justified because “Saddam had to go”, every second that passed pushing me closer to flinging myself onto the onrushing motorway traffic…

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Mr Banana said:
I have visions of this being like the time Coxy gave me a lift back from Tranmere, and him and Litres proceeded to spend the entire journey back banging on about how the war in Iraq was justified because “Saddam had to go”, every second that passed pushing me closer to flinging myself onto the onrushing motorway traffic…

lets hope not !

but anyway why did we want to know that !

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Anyway - is there any space or not?

Haven't met up with Mr.Banana for ages !!

I only need a lift one-way

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I’ve probably blagged 50 lifts to Albion games. That was the first time I have ever failed to make it, and the pain still hurts now. I can assure you that following an inquest into the phone-down-toilet incident I have conducted a thorough review of my lifestyle, as a result of which I have put an alarm clock on my Christmas list.

I may be boring but I’m extremely reliable.

Last edited:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Mr Banana said:
I have conducted a thorough review of my lifestyle, as a result of which I have put an alarm clock on my Christmas list.

whoever buys you one, ask them to set it as you wont wake up to unwrap it
:blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here