Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transport available for Oldham

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
junior said:
Whats more worrying is that the game is before Xmas!

Indeed. Be afraid. Be very afraid. You may well be at Brighton station 45 mins after you should have left!!! :lolol:

Last edited:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I will gladly bet anyone a grand I will never be late for travel to an Albion game again. You lot are extremely harsh. One game missed since 1996 due to the mitigating circumstances of having a screwed phone and I get the same treatment as Rumble (who is a repeat offender on the “I’ll have to get the next train” line.)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Mr Banana said:
I will gladly bet anyone a grand I will never be late for travel to an Albion game again. You lot are extremely harsh. One game missed since 1996 due to the mitigating circumstances of having a screwed phone and I get the same treatment as Rumble (who is a repeat offender on the “I’ll have to get the next train” line.)

Yes, But this one was very important we were lucky Kaz could drive fairly quick cos we only just got there in time for the fans game!!

*im only messing about*

Last edited:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Mr Banana said:

how was your phone screwed ? you rung Kaz up after a while to say you were 2 minutes away. So we turned around and went back for you. Then after another 30 minutes of waiting you still didnt turn up !

Last edited:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Someone dropped it down a toilet the night before. It looked ok when I went to bed, but I woke up to find the battery had died – hence the alarm hadn’t worked and I had to replace the battery with a spare.

I’ve already explained and apologised for this, but seeing as it’s bothering you so much perhaps you’d like to meet up before a game to discuss it in more tedious detail?

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
WHY did someone else put the phone in the toilet? I'm just asking.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I must admit thats the only thing that annoyed me is that you said you were two minutes away and still weren't there after half an hour. Still its gone now and its a pointless thing to even discuss anymore!

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Not quite true. I was on a bus, guessed I was two minutes away and actually took ten minutes. Again, I apologise and will gladly distribute pre-match bevies to you and the others whose journey was disrupted.

Re the toilet, my accomplice was using my phone to make a call, but was in such a state they dropped it down the bog.

As I say, if everybody who feels aggrieved by this could PM me to arrange repayment in beer (to a maximum of five claimants) I’d prefer that to inexorably rehashing the events of that disastrous morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here