• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Easy , have you seen it yet ?
Yup, took the boy (11) to see it on Saturday
(oh who am I kidding ? I would've gone on me own).

MARVELLOUS entertainment from start to finish. Yes its daft, yes its brash and incredibly noisy, but its also great fun. They struck the right tone with this, didn't try to take anything too seriously, and the result is a thrill-ride of fantastic set-pieces and mind-boggling effects. Easy 8 solemnly declared it "the greatest action film I have ever seen in my life" (and hey - he's seen Smokey and the Bandit II).

I'll give it a solid 8.8.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU

??

transolidkitchensinkts3yp0.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
pipe down Dave

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
My girlfriend, who watches loads of films, thinks that What About Bob? is the best film she's ever seen.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I have not borthered to read the above comments as I know it will just be a childish thread slagging it off for the sake of it but my colleague here said to me this morning it was the greatest film he has seen in his life and he watches a lot of films and all 6 of them said it was superb as did the whole cinema. He is a 28 year old man so it appears the NSC club is out of sinque again with popular opinion.

I gave an honest account of what I thought of the film, but unforunately it did not agree with yours or Barry Norman's from your workplace. Therefore I must be wrong. I stand corrected.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I am just reporting something a colleague said to counteract all the usual NSC bullshit, I don't really giving a flying toss if you like it or not but is it too much to try and have a sensible discussion on a topic without the cretins and morons being let out

If you do not give a toss, why did you start a thread about it?

Any horses change into something?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
no Piers but an undetected coke machine transforms near the end and starts shooting people

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
*bouncey bouncey*

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
On reflection, I think 'sinque' is better pronounced as if a French person were saying it (i.e. to sound like 'sank').

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
taking away the 1's which are just tossers being confrontational who probably haven't even seen it it averages 6.84.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am against very young kids in the cinema generally but I will make an exception for him

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
7.9 average on imdb

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here