Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfers

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ryan Harley and Callum Davidson would be a good combination.

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
After Vincelots performance last night, do we need anymore midfielders? I understand the need for competition for places, but with caskey not even getting a bench call for carling cup, and only with 5 subs a league game surely we will have too many?

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
After Vincelots performance last night, do we need anymore midfielders? I understand the need for competition for places, but with caskey not even getting a bench call for carling cup, and only with 5 subs a league game surely we will have too many?

I was well impressed with vincelot last night. Id like to see how he does against stronger opposition than the Gills before we hail him our midfield answer. Would like to see him Bridcutt and another in there. I just think that Dicker and Sparrow have started so poorly I would love to see someone like (Lansbury or Livermore) on loan. That would really sharpen us up in the middle

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009

i think we should focus on bulking up the defence, with El-Abd and Elphick still out injured i think we should at least take someone on loan to provide a bit of backup.

I know Vincelot can play CB but its a bit risky if dunk/ greer gets sent off say against Pompey, we would be a bit short.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Sparrow is the man in the midfield, we just need to play 4-4-2 to unleash him. 2 wingers plus Matt Sparrow = Walkover.

We need a quality left back though.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm not convinced by Harley, he comes across as billy big bollocks in his interviews, I am sure Gus will crack that out of him though. A good signing otherwise, especially as a set piece taker.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Harley permenant, and 2 quality premier league loans, a season long loan striker and a centre half until Jan.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Saw Elf last night, 4 weeks away from being fit. Dunk has been so good it seems to me we will be ok in 4 weeks with El Abd back at some stage too. just now we have a problem if Greer or Dunk gets injured or sent off.

I am sure we need another striker who will finish more chances than we do now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here