Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfers

jamesp

Feb 23, 2011
Penrith Cumbria
Agree there needs to be some Premiership quality, could see us getting turned over by some of the teams who are going to be better finishers, and better defensively too come to think of it! Hungry creative midfielder and an experienced defender for the level! That said Gus will sort it!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Saw Elf last night, 4 weeks away from being fit. Dunk has been so good it seems to me we will be ok in 4 weeks with El Abd back at some stage too. just now we have a problem if Greer or Dunk gets injured or sent off.

Dunk will need to watch his yellows. 2 cards in two games.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
A player with dreadlocks. That is all I ask for.

I think you'll find Bob Marley died some years ago although if i remember he was a dab hand at footy !!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Jake Livermore on loan from Spurs. Different gravy.

Aug 10, 2011
I think we need a centre back and a midfielder which can control the defence line and help them out if they are in trouble :)

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Agree with most in that I think we need a defender of some sort who is predominantly a CB but can also cover at LB/RB just in case Greer or Dunk get injured or sent off etc. Also think we need a quality CM who can pull the strings and also chip in with a few goals as Bridcutt, Dicker and Navarro don't really get ahead of the ball, Sparrow does but I'm still unsure if he is the answer or not :shrug:
Lastly maybe a GK to challenge Ankergren as it appears Brezovan is not doing this whatsoever considering he didn't start last night despite their being an article about it on the club site.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Think Buckley will replace Sparrow in the team but on the last 2 performances we need to replace Dicker with somebody stronger on the ball and in the tackle. A championship standard Richard Carpenter. Cannot wait for Hoskins to link up with CMS.

Aug 10, 2011
Well on saturday (no offence) but dicker lost the ball twice in a serious area and they scored from one out of the two.It's difficult. It's the managers call at the end of the day :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here