Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Lua Lua confirmed official text

on loan until 31st December - FINALLY!

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
This cant be true with regard to Jason Roberts, my 2nd team is Blackburn and he still causes Premiership defences no end of problems, very quick and knows how to score a goal, he would definately put us in the top 5 if is true, getting me excited, but i still doubt is true.
Fingers crossed most of all, want Lua Lua which hear is done, thank god, and a striker, can we sign players on loan after 6pm or not ?

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
The Lua Lua thing is a wind up. End of, we still have 2 hours exactly.

Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Transfer Update: One Signed

By Paul Camillin

16:00: Kazenga LuaLua completes his loan switch to Albion, as announced on seagulls.co.uk yesterday morning. However, he won't be available for tomorrow night's Johnstone's Paint Trophy match with Leyton Orient, as the midday deadline had passed prior to the paperwork being completed.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
We've seen how good he can be - the way he pulls defenders out of position and creates space for others. Judging by his performance on TV the other day, he's added a bit of ball control to the mix as well. Superb signing Gus.

greenfordgull

Feb 2, 2009
The rumour the BBC has been quoting comes from Shorteyboi on twitter who is claiming that Murray is going out to reading (presumably to make the finaces work?) ???

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ferret on twitter reckons at least 1 more to come today

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
No way will Murray be going, as Poyet has said we need another striker not to get a stricker to replace one going out, wouldnt make sense, id be ultra shocked if he left, as i think way he is playing he seems to enjoy his football here again, but a good player so rumours will go around about him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here