Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Deadline Day ***OFFICIAL*** Thread

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
West Ham considering offer from Liverpool for Carlton Cole. Would free up the move to Tottenham for ol' Ryan Babel.

all of this from Sky Sauces, so don't hedge your bets :p

What is it with Carlton Cole he's nothing special i'm suprised Liverpool haven't tried to get Zamora

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Meireles, Poulsen, Konchesky, Carlton Cole? It's not exactly Milner, Yaya Toure, David Silva and Balotelli.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
From the BBC live updates thing:

1432: Rumours becoming a little silly now. Retired Dutch veteran Edgar Davids is apparently on his way to Championship side Crystal Palace........oh, hold on a minute.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
And surely all deals are mutually agreeable, If liverpool offer money for a player and Fulham say yes then that is then a mutually agreeable deal. Isn't it?

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
1502: Brighton boss Gus Poyet has told BBC Sussex that he is hoping to sign three players, including a striker. And that is on top of the imminent arrival of Newcastle winger Kazanga LuaLua on loan until January.

From BBC sport's live deadline day text. But isn't it 3 including LuaLua?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
The club wouldn't post that unless they are 99.9% sure they have all three deals almost finalised - the egg on face if they fail would be immense

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
The club wouldn't post that unless they are 99.9% sure they have all three deals almost finalised - the egg on face if they fail would be immense

Just what I was thinking. We rarely say anything about transfers until they are done

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
After today, even without three more players, I'll be extremely pleased with the summer and our start ot the season. with three more players providing competition for places I will be more than extremely pleased, unless of course the players are of poor quality, after seeing them a few times, and not judging them straight away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here