Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tranmere Rovers cancel their official supporters' coach for Saturday

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
due to lack of numbers ... according to TRFC this is the first time they have ever had to do this!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
But they are going to miss watching their team become the first one to beat us at home this season!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
The way they are playing lately, it seems many of their fans have given up ... reading the Cowsheds they are also really on Les Parry's back too ... they are guessing that they will be lucky to have 100 there (and "most of those will be exiles")

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
would you come all the way down to Withdean from Liverpool for a meaningless game for them and a shit expensive view?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
would you come all the way down to Withdean from Liverpool for a meaningless game for them and a shit expensive view?

That is the worst chat up line I have ever heard.

Oh go on then. Pick me up at 7.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton

Agree with the first part of that ... but hardly meaningless for them, on recent form and position in table they are in a relegation fight... very sad though as they gave us a great game at Prenton Park

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Apparently Dale Jennings is back in training today and although Parry says he won't risk him too soon I rather think he will play a part as they are desperate (in more senses than one) - worth travelling for?

edit: both centre backs currently "doubtful" and a manager who says he would make 9 changes to the team if he could - not exactly encouraging the team or the fans. Maybe they should do a Bristol Rovers and let the players take charge

Tranmere Rovers | News | Latest News | Latest News | Les On Changes

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They're absolutely bound to win now.

What's the lowest ever away turn out for a League game at Withdean?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
They would be stupid to risk him against us when they could get him fit for when they pay the teams around them (I hope).

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Apparently Dale Jennings is back in training today and although Parry says he won't risk him too soon I rather think he will play a part as they are desperate (in more senses than one) - worth travelling for?

Tranmere have got plenty of fixtures coming up more important to them than this one. (M'mmm so have we come to think of it; I hope no one relaxes.)

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
I've always wondered who would actually want to support Tranmere Rovers? Presumably only Birkenhead nationlists. What sort of crowds do they get?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I've always wondered who would actually want to support Tranmere Rovers? Presumably only Birkenhead nationlists. What sort of crowds do they get?

They have a solid support from across the Wirral, right up to the border of Chester, which is about nine miles from my office ... after that support divides along sectarian lines between Chester and Wrexham ... but gates have been dwindling this season

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Noddy team

And even with falmer for a v v good view next season would probably only bring about 200.

Thank god we are going to hopefully be playing teams that threaten to bring at least 4 figs or more.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Thank god we are going to hopefully be playing teams that threaten to bring at least 4 figs or more.

?

a-4figs.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here