Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tranmere game stream?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
The club is discriminating against those from outside Sussex (me, only just). Not a lot different from charging women more than men to watch the match at Withdean!And odd for an otherwise normally progressive club.

Why, if you live in Crawley should you get to listen to the game for free, but for me in Sevenoaks its £52 per year?

So, if it was fair to all, then of course I wouldnt wish to "rob them of this". But its not!!

Don't be so stupid. You chose to live further away and as a consequence it costs you a bit more. Tough shit.

If you applied your argument to attending home games, are you suggesting that people living a long way from Brighton are being penalised and should have their transport to the game paid for by the club?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Unless something has changed - it's a football league licensing matter whether commentary is available freely over the internet and nothing to do with individual clubs.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Don't be so stupid. You chose to live further away and as a consequence it costs you a bit more. Tough shit.

If you applied your argument to attending home games, are you suggesting that people living a long way from Brighton are being penalised and should have their transport to the game paid for by the club?

Ah yes-stupidity. A classic sign is using an example which doesnt reflect the point.

I'm not asking for those who live outside Sussex to get any form of discount for anything. I merely dont think its fair that the club make us pay a premium for something which is free to others. Make the game pay per listen to all or free for all. Simples.

Comprendez?!:thumbsup:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Ah yes-stupidity. A classic sign is using an example which doesnt reflect the point.

I'm not asking for those who live outside Sussex to get any form of discount for anything. I merely dont think its fair that the club make us pay a premium for something which is free to others. Make the game pay per listen to all or free for all. Simples.

Comprendez?!:thumbsup:

Nope I dont comprendez. You've just made a nice body swerve to get away from the obvious meaning of your original post. If you're lucky nobody noticed.

And I quote "Why, if you live in Crawley should you get to listen to the game for free, but for me in Sevenoaks its £52 per year?"

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Nope I dont comprendez. You've just made a nice body swerve to get away from the obvious meaning of your original post. If you're lucky nobody noticed.

And I quote "Why, if you live in Crawley should you get to listen to the game for free, but for me in Sevenoaks its £52 per year?"

:wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here