Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains in this country are a joke!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You make that sound as if that's a good thing !

It actually was meant I could work in peace as I switched off the phone.

Got the 07:30 from Brighton which arrived around 09:40 at Victoria

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I got to redhill this morning to find the 7.11 to Bedford cancelled and people still waiting for the "delayed" 6.46 which, as far as I know, is still being waited for. Eevntually the 7,16 turned up at something after 7.30. "Slippery rail conditions" and "Adverse weather" were being blamed. True there was approximately 1 millimetre of snow on the ground by the time we got to Coulsdon but that is considerably higher than Redhill
Tonight get to London Bridge for the 17.29 and wait outside the rear four coaches of an eight coach train for 20 minutes until they open the doors. then they realise that the front four coaches ain't turning up so everybody gets on the rear four coaches which are now the only four coaches. We wait, then wait some more, then hang about a bit and eventually they decide to start the train but not stop at 2 of the intermediate stations between London Bridge. By the time we got to East Croydon it was like the Black Hole of Calcutta and there's people shouting out "I want to get on can you move down the carriage" - I mean there is a finite amount of room on these things and you can't invent space ! The bloody "service" is a joke - a miniscule amount of snow and the entire network grinds to a halt. And they have the nerve to charge me over £2000 for this. You people who work near home don't know how lucky you are

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here