Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Training Ground update pics - 14 Feb 2013

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Here's Spurs new completed training academy, same architects as us. A little look into the future maybe!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
No, the new proposed pitches are on land to the east of the approved training ground- the land proposed for housing is on land to the north of the training ground.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's exiting intit

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
No, the new proposed pitches are on land to the east of the approved training ground- the land proposed for housing is on land to the north of the training ground.

Ann Bridges, the leader of Lancing Parish Council, said: “The land is designated for up to 600 homes in the Adur Plan and people don’t want to see those homes being built – they would rather see pitches."

:shrug:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Ann Bridges, the leader of Lancing Parish Council, said: “The land is designated for up to 600 homes in the Adur Plan and people don’t want to see those homes being built – they would rather see pitches."

:shrug:

She's wrong (check the plans and the proposed housing areas on the council's website.)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No you didn't, you made your typo, hence all this!
No, I made my typo, and then when Giraffe asked 'where is it going?' I didn't understand, because I missed the typo I'd made.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here