Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train disruption tomorrow as well

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Big bollox, can you let us know what the emergency timetable will be once agreed

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Currently have a Brighton - Gatwick shuttle running in the Thameslink stopper times. That's 07 & 37 from Brighton. If that's what is on tomorrow then I'll take that & change at Gatwick for the Gatwick Express.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Looks like it will be the same sort of running plans tomorrow, 2 trains an hour from Brighton stopping all stations to T Bridges, no service from Littlehampton to Victoria via Hove although the Eastbourne to Victoria via Lewes will run and various short notice alterations.

WHAT time IS the first TRAIN after 0600 from PRP to TBD please ENREST ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Looks like it will be the same sort of running plans tomorrow, 2 trains an hour from Brighton stopping all stations to T Bridges, no service from Littlehampton to Victoria via Hove although the Eastbourne to Victoria via Lewes will run and various short notice alterations.

Thanks for the update. Appreciated.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Please let the 0526 from Lewes run and be vaguely on time. Please let the 0526 from Lewes run and be vaguely on time. Please let the 0526 from Lewes run and be vaguely on time. Please let the 0526 from Lewes run and be vaguely on time. Please let the 0526 from Lewes run and be vaguely on time!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh well, will leave shortly for Blackburn - pissing down with rain, trains in trouble so maybe a shorter day than I had hoped.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They could send an employee ( one that has a long training coat, to keep him dry) to stand at the site of the damage with a stop go board, like on the roads, keeping the trains flowing. :dunce:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The rail system in this country is a total and utter shambles. It's an embarrassment. Yesterday was a sorry series of delayed and cancelled trains, untrained staff with no helpful information and a general feeling that I was an inconvenience to them for daring to use their service. Few staff seemed to be on my side and one idiot at Gatwick airport was totally obstructive and totally unwilling/unable to use common sense and make some simple common sense decisions given the circumstances.

They have you over a barrel and they know it.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The rail system in this country is a total and utter shambles. It's an embarrassment. Yesterday was a sorry series of delayed and cancelled trains, untrained staff with no helpful information and a general feeling that I was an inconvenience to them for daring to use their service. Few staff seemed to be on my side and one idiot at Gatwick airport was totally obstructive and totally unwilling/unable to use common sense and make some simple common sense decisions given the circumstances.

They have you over a barrel and they know it.

Quite correct but the system is rotten from the top downwards

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here