Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

train delays brighton to london

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm supposed to be going to London tomorrow. Is it worth me bothering?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It pissed me off this morning all these wankers who commute to London jumping on my west coastway service. No platform/door ettiquette (sp) then asking loads of dopey questions on the rattler like "does this split at Worthing?". Should have kicked her in the **** there and and then the dopey f***ing tart. On the plus side I did pump into [MENTION=2903]mrhairy[/MENTION] on the train this morning.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...Should have kicked her in the **** there and and then the dopey f***ing tart.

is that the standard etiquette on West Coastway Service? ??? harsh, you dont even expect that on the Victoria-Bridge loop through Peckham and Bermonsey.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Season ticket holders can claim via Delay & Repay, only if they are late by 30mins+ though, which is quite frequent these days.
I try and get back as much as I can.

Thats good enough for me. I shall start doing that in future.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It pissed me off this morning all these wankers who commute to London jumping on my west coastway service. No platform/door ettiquette (sp) then asking loads of dopey questions on the rattler like "does this split at Worthing?". Should have kicked her in the **** there and and then the dopey f***ing tart. On the plus side I did pump into [MENTION=2903]mrhairy[/MENTION] on the train this morning.

Classic, 8ace. Classic. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here