Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Track Santa

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
hope he remembers my 'fight night champion' for my xbox :)

Does anyone else know a child who is terrified of Santa?

A mates little girl is so scared of him that her Dad has to "go to meet him" for the presents every Xmas eve so he doesn't go to the house.
Which is great for him as he gets a night in the pub.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Does anyone else know a child who is terrified of Santa?

A mates little girl is so scared of him that her Dad has to "go to meet him" for the presents every Xmas eve so he doesn't go to the house.
Which is great for him as he gets a night in the pub.

Yep, one of my girls is scared of the big man. Won't go near a grotto, and dissolves into tears and screaming, clinging behind me if she sees a Santa Costume etc. The other 3 are fine and love him to bits - all a little strange really. She is seven, and had rather hoped she grow out of it by now - but nope!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just leaving Cairns so Happy Xmas to Australia, have a great day like we will

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why's he delivering presents to North Korea the commie bastards?

Good point, perhaps he has stopped to have a word with their Dear Leader - can't see him getting much response though

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd like to hear reports of a harakiri Santa diving beardfirst at a thousand miles an hour into the evil despot of his choosing annually, saving a number of countries the money of going to war to expensively dethrone. Instead, they must promise to lower taxes on the poor and try to even out societies so that the awfulness of difference isn't so cruelly rubbed in at this time of year. And they must allow him to roger any world babe after he's reformed his eternal body and reassembled another collection of flying beasts to aid his yuletide global jingling.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'd like to hear reports of a harakiri Santa diving beardfirst at a thousand miles an hour into the evil despot of his choosing annually, saving a number of countries the money of going to war to expensively dethrone. Instead, they must promise to lower taxes on the poor and try to even out societies so that the awfulness of difference isn't so cruelly rubbed in at this time of year. And they must allow him to roger any world babe after he's reformed his eternal body and reassembled another collection of flying beasts to aid his yuletide global jingling.

This.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here