Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Track Santa

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Thanks for that.We`re fostering a little boy at the moment and that made him feel really special.

Fantastic, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas :)

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Big Man is getting closer - Egypt. Kids still awake!!! They keep coming downstairs - one petrified of some ole beardy bloke strolling in while she sleeps (quite a rationale thought really - and no I havn't a beard), and one being kept awake by the other. Just sleep ffs- will be real grumpy tomorrow!! So will the kids:)

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
im getting excited and i'm FIFTY FUCKIN TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Attachments

• santa.jpg
    santa.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 15

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Our little girl who is 7 has been fast asleep in bed since 7.45 - we finished wrapping presents and drank two bottles of pink fizz and have just staggered up to bed - I'm on here and he's playing FIFA on his iPhone!!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Near Paris now, I love Santa

ward is god

Dec 26, 2008
Somerset near Yeovil
We love this - my son has just gone to bed as Santa has got to Brussels. I'm tracking it now - when will he arrive? My husband is desperate to drink the rather large tot of whisky left by the fireplace but he's not allowed until he is officially in the country!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Mince pie & glass of milk on standby for him..and a bag of sprouts for the Reindeer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here