Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Track and trace - 1901 East Stand?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It was the same in South West corner.

Some were two seats, others one, but I thought the same. For the Chelsea game in the East Stand, it was a 3 seat gap, I assume the same at the last game?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Some were two seats, others one, but I thought the same. For the Chelsea game in the East Stand, it was a 3 seat gap, I assume the same at the last game?

for the Chelsea game we didn't have to wear masks while watching the game, did we?

also did the 2m rule change to 1m in the interim?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Tweet has been deleted, what did it say?

cc15f43add4dbb14342ff16f651ebb10.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Yep, 3 seats either side and one in front and behind

for the Chelsea game we didn't have to wear masks while watching the game, did we?

also did the 2m rule change to 1m in the interim?

We didn’t, but the EPL clubs agreed to enforce it for the time being (EFL haven’t)

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Interesting it’s been deleted.......wonder if the club are involved (as they were tagged)

I'm sure the club will have been all over it as soon as (or before) it appeared on here. Not sure what more they (and other venues) can do if people behave so selfishly.

So, someone has Covid symptoms and has a test, then goes to watch the Albion with 2,000 other fellow fans, confirms on entry that he/she has no Covid symptoms (and isn't awaiting Covid test results??), and sits with some friends/colleagues in a lounge. Incredible!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Interesting it’s been deleted.......wonder if the club are involved (as they were tagged)

Wouldn’t be that surprised if the police are involved. There’s going to be a lot of pissed off people who are having to self isolate potentially because of a selfish idiot.

Trolly Dolly

Aug 22, 2011
I was in the Sun Harvest lounge on Monday. I checked in with my NHS app and I have a record of my check in on my phone and I have NOT received any alerts or any contact of any kind
I have done some research and I have learned:

The QR check-in does not lead to people having to isolate, it merely will advise that they have been at a venue at the same time as someone who has tested positive. So therefore the whole of the lounge are not in isolation.

The people who would be asked to isolate would have been traced via their NHS app as having spent more than 15 mins within 2 metres of the infected person and yes the match seats for 1901 were only alternate so this is how that situation could arise, I think we were closer than 2 metres can't be sure.

The fact myself and others have not received the QR advice indicates that there is either a system failure or the people who have been advised to isolate were not in contact in the lounge or the match seats as this would have also triggered the QR advice as the infected person would have checked in using the same app that traced people near them.

I do not doubt that people have been asked to isolate I am not certain it was from the match.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What did the tweet say?

I think it’s content is on a post on the previous page. Basically saying thanks to the person who was waiting for a test result who attended Monday anyway who’s positive result now means most of that lounge will have to isolate for 14 days.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I was in the Sun Harvest lounge on Monday. I checked in with my NHS app and I have a record of my check in on my phone and I have NOT received any alerts or any contact of any kind

The QR check-in does not lead to people having to isolate, it merely will advise that they have been at a venue at the same time as someone who has tested positive. So therefore the whole of the lounge are not in isolation.

The people who would be asked to isolate would have been traced via their NHS app as having spent more than 15 mins within 2 metres of the infected person and yes the match seats for 1901 were only alternate so this is how that situation could arise, I think we were closer than 2 metres can't be sure.

The fact myself and others have not received the QR advice indicates that there is either a system failure or the people who have been advised to isolate were not in contact in the lounge or the match seats as this would have also triggered the QR advice as the infected person would have checked in using the same app that traced people near them.

I do not doubt that people have been asked to isolate I am not certain it was from the match.

The app isn’t the only source of track and trace. We don’t know when the result came through, could have been Wednesday, OP started this thread yesterday presumably when they found out. Track and trace will have contacted the club to establish who was sat near the person etc. and it’s possible they’re phoning people. The app is just 1 tool. There might be people they’re trying to get hold of. :shrug:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

The club should have a full record of who was in that lounge on that day. Pretty confident that they'll follow up on those details in the correct manner

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
I'm sure the club will have been all over it as soon as (or before) it appeared on here. Not sure what more they (and other venues) can do if people behave so selfishly.

So, someone has Covid symptoms and has a test, then goes to watch the Albion with 2,000 other fellow fans, confirms on entry that he/she has no Covid symptoms (and isn't awaiting Covid test results??), and sits with some friends/colleagues in a lounge. Incredible!

This! Unbelievably selfish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here