Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Boost

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Which is the Daddy of the chewy snack bar, lining up is the Drifter a mean wafer , choc and toffee combo. The Double Decker with its crunchy base and chewy nougat topping is bound to make a good show. The Twix is the old man in the race but has many loyal fans. Picnic is a fruity and chewy combo and who can forget the weird and wonderful Curly Wurly even though its shrunk a lot. The Lion Bar has an outside chance but the blast from the past, The Texan bar will be findly rememered by over 30's.

Which one would you take in your hamper to a desert island.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Boost bar may feel a bit left out and is a late entrant

rool

Jul 10, 2003
hold on there bald eagle, you wouldn't shoot a man before he finishes his texan bar wudya

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
When I think of chewy bars I think of Tracker Bars, I can't believe you have omitted them from your list.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
crodonilson said:
When I think of chewy bars I think of Tracker Bars, I can't believe you have omitted them from your list.

And no Toffee Crisp either :angry:

It's a shambles :nono:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Boost added as I seem to be favouring these over my previous favourite, the Double Decker, of late.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Yesterday i thought of the Milky Way and reminded myself how the flavour changed and i felt cheated about 13 years ago. As if my wife came home with a piece of cum on her trousers and, after a series of sniffs and smears, i realised it wasn't mine and she'd been done silently on a bus or bush without my consent or wanky watch and she simply hadn't mentioned it. So i felt guilty to believe i had such authority and she fell silent with orgasmic shame. Just the way i feel with the Milky Way.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Meade's_Ball said:
Yesterday i thought of the Milky Way and reminded myself how the flavour changed and i felt cheated about 13 years ago. As if my wife came home with a piece of cum on her trousers and, after a series of sniffs and smears, i realised it wasn't mine and she'd been done silently on a bus or bush without my consent or wanky watch and she simply hadn't mentioned it. So i felt guilty to believe i had such authority and she fell silent with orgasmic shame. Just the way i feel with the Milky Way.

Would you have consented had she asked? just out of interest like

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Meade's_Ball said:

**Wanky watch**

William Shakespeare invented, amongst others, the word "excellent". Meatball, in front of our wankywatching eyes on NSC, invented the term "wanky watch". :bowdown:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I would have voted Toffee crisp had it been there but as it isn't then I'll punt for the drifter option

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Since discussing the merits of Drifters with a fellow despairing watcher at the Yeovil game, I have developed a serious habit, after not touching them for, I owuld guess 16 years. This habit has seen me put away as many as 3 a day since.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have noted 1 vote for tracker 1 for Boost and 3 for Toffee Crisp.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
Tubby Mondays said:
Since discussing the merits of Drifters with a fellow despairing watcher at the Yeovil game, I have developed a serious habit, after not touching them for, I owuld guess 16 years. This habit has seen me put away as many as 3 a day since.

Think you can get patches for that habit!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
rool said:
Would you have consented had she asked? just out of interest like

I would like to see a name, an age, a picture, a girth, an accident, a girthquake, whether he is more afraid of Digby or Kujo, a poster from Athena, a cooked quorn sausage dog and what i had done for her to deserve a good one rather than another Balling.

If he were Peter Duncan, i couldn't force an oughtn't from my lips.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Double Decker takes an early lead with the Toffee Crisp and Lion Bar in close attendance and the Drifter mid division, bringing up the rear is a dissapointing showing from the Boost bar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here