• Boost

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Bozza said:
The peanut chocolate thing is a great combo. I might head to the vending machine now and invest (yes, INVEST) in a peanut flavoured chunky KitKat.

That's just wrong.

The guy next to me is trying offload a white Kit-Kat onto me as well, which is also wrong.

Kit-Kat is milk chocolate and Wafer. Stop messing, Nestle!

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
nail-Z-gull said:
That's just wrong.

The guy next to me is trying offload a white Kit-Kat onto me as well, which is also wrong.

Kit-Kat is milk chocolate and Wafer. Stop messing, Nestle!

and it was a CARAMAC Kit-kat yesterday. I let him off that on account of him being Australian...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Double Decker is the one but a late rally with the Star Bar which is disqualified

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
nail-Z-gull said:
and it was a CARAMAC Kit-kat yesterday. I let him off that on account of him being Australian...

A kitkat made of white chocolate :shudder:

What on earth is he (Gavin, I assume?) doing purchasing these chocolate products he doesn't want to eat?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I LOVE white chocolate. Especially Toblerone. Especially Toblerone bought on a cross-channel ferry.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
I LOVE white chocolate. Especially Toblerone. Especially Toblerone bought on a cross-channel ferry.

The giant ones which you consume on the Ferry with all the milka bars that you purchased in the Hypermarket earlier, mmmmmm

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Man of Harveys said:

I think there might actually be a law banning the purchase of ANY toblerone in this country, unless of course its an airport or anything to do with ferries. I think Thatcher brought it in, to try to cover up from snatching milk from our children (sorry still smarting from another thread)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How why???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Man of Harveys said:
I LOVE white chocolate.

I've not been able to stand Milky Bars since an unfortunate incident about 20 years ago...

I used to have a Saturday job at a Sports Shop (Salvington Sports and then AllSports at Tesco Durrington for those 30-somethings from Wurvin').

For some reason I got into this habit of spending the first bit of my wages on a jumbo sized Milky Bar when I finished work. One Saturday I did this and, being hungry, managed to scoff it all by the time I got home. This was a particularly exceptional feat since I half walked/half ran home to ensure I didn't miss too much of Baywatch.

Shortly after I got home I vomited quite spectacularly including what seemed to be whole chunks of white chocolate. To this day, this unsavoury incident has put me right off white chocolate. The work of the devil.

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
Uncle Spielberg said:

....... because you are manipulating the polls results to suit. On the poll list you have A N Other - State, however now you're saying it can be A N Other as long as it isn't X, Y or Z

Are you Norman Baker, as you seem to be able to play the political spin game?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am disputing the Star Bars validity that is all, I am going next door to buy one now and will study its ingredients

STEWARDS ENQUIRY

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I am over 30 and can't remember a Texan bar ???

My vote would have been for Toffee Crisp but, having that voting option denied, I've gone for Curly Wurly which is a delightful chew especially when you can leave it hanging out of your mouth and suck it in :ohmy:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Winding this up I announce the

DOUBLE DECKER

the Daddy of chewy snack bars.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
and quite right too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here