Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Mwepu needs to come off.
Spurs are dirty.
Glenn Hoddle is a biased, witless piece of shit.
We're playing well.

Hoddle is a decent commentator.

Games are much more enjoyable when you don't set out to hate on people.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Didn't know Son was playing, kanes a tosser, swedishchefski should not be on the pitch. A little bit of grunt up front and we'd be putting these entitled, also rans to the sword.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Jenas is right. Cucurella dragged his boot down Kulusevski's achilles. And he got away with it. Nicely done.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Spurs trying every trick in the book to get Mwepu sent off, he needs to come off at half time, otherwise a guaranteed red

Did I tell you that GP is a tactical genius, shame he hasn’t got players who can make the final pass and no natural strikers? :smile:

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
Really hating the Spurs cheating. Mwepu being targeted for being our biggest threat on goal.

If I have to watch the cheating Spurs snowflakes rolling around on the ground much more, it’s going to make me wish a proper injury on them, and I prefer to live a peaceful life wherever possible.

We’re going to have to take Mwepu off, purely because of shenanigans, and that angers me.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Looks like I'm in a majority of 1 but I would keep Mwepu on...

You can't let scum like the sp*rs players dictate who plays on our team

The problem is, after 15mins in the dressing room with Conte, there is going to be even more diving by Spurs players in order to get Mwepu that red. Because they are playing so shite, they are having to focus on that one tactic.

This might be an opportunity for Potter to mix things up. Mac could drop deep with perhaps, Sarmiento coming on?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Say what you want about the stadium, but the concourse is rammed. No chance of getting water here.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Be surprised if there are still 22 players on the pitch at full
Time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Yet another game where the commentary contract has been awarded to Top Six Incorporated Commentaries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here