Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
We've played very well, haven't we?

Once again away against another side going for top 4, we've taken the game to them and had the best chances.

Spurs aren't likely to play worse 2nd half, but if we can keep all 11 players on the field, we've got a decent shout of all 3 points again.

Well played lads! Keep it up.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Which is a real shame as he hasn’t done anything to be booked, let along sent off. The Spurs players, and Reguilon and Kane in particular are *****.

Very much this, if pawson had not given him such a soft as shit yellow for catching a players foot in a 50/50 challenge then would not even be having this conversation. Mad to think we have a player on a red when that spurs elbow went unpunished

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Their constant cheating will get them the win. Trying to get players sent off, snide fouls, aggressive play and classic Harry Kane going for the keeper and not the ball.

They will get the chance to win this game and probably take it. Wankers

Sadly, Kane or Son do generally bury most of their chances. Our best tactic is the cautious possession one, sadly, it means we’re going to struggle to get a good shooting opportunity but I’d be well pleased with a draw as it’ll put us above Palace.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Excellent half. Mwepu doing a great job but will have to be taken off because those cheating ***** will be diving all afternoon to try and get him sent off.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Solid first half away from home.

The discontent from the home fans will help us if we can keep pushing.

Mwepu is a risk (not his fault totally) for the second half, has to come off

“Dat Guy Welbz” through the middle would be my choice.

I’d like to see Sarmiento getting at Royal

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
If Kulasevski's dive at the end of the half had been any more theatrical, Will Smith would have walked onto the pitch and slapped him

And then danced at the after-party. Of course Will "Muhammed Ali" Smith is no longer a member of the motion picture academy.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If the spurs player had seen red for the elbow, Mwepu would be off in one of those 'even things up' decisions.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Pawson finally making up for Vincelot/Barnes?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Mwepu won't be on the pitch 5 minutes after the restart. It's up to Potter whether that's his choice or the referee's IMHO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here