Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I was nervous, but it's another performance from us when we're the better team but still aren't ahead.

If Lamptey v Palace was a pen then Trossard's was a pen too - VAR is a tosser. As for their pen....**** that.

I'd like to see Welbeck or Zeqiri for Gross...he's not been terrible but has slowed things down a bit. March also needs to be more incisive.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Premier Sports pundits saying definitely not a penalty for them, and we should have had our one.

Kane’s foot is on the line when Lallana hits him so, technically, a penalty. But was a foul on Trossard too without a doubt.

Jul 20, 2003
thing is, with Gross and Lallana on from the start we've only got one tactical/ injury sub available because they're both coming off at 60 minutes. (no issues with starting with Lallana)

Gross Off, please

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Rubbish.

They just don't know football.

This is a CLASSIC mourinho performance.

We could look like Brazil. We still ain't drawing or winning.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

We shall see. I was nerdly pointing out that we are not being slaughtered, as many were assuming.

That might still happen, but then again.........

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I really struggle to understand “fans” like you, always ready to knock, never able to see the positives. Your loss, must be really hard work for you to watch an Albion game

You do seem to spend an extraordinary amount of time trying to ‘understand’ me. I’m sorry you struggle. I’ll try to be positive. Playing a striker at the outset would help though! :cheers:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Sickening. If luck evens out over the season we've got some cracking decisions coming our way. I'm falling out of love with the game at the same time that we're playing some of our best football ever.:censored:

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Both penalties should have been sent to the monitor if nothing else. That’s what drives me mad. The inconsistency

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Just hope lallana can keep going here

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
I'd like to see March and Gross off, Zequiri and Welbeck on, Trossard out to the left and give it a go in the second half. If we're expecting a defeat anyway we may as well go for it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here