Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
[SUB][/SUB]

From all the early comments on here in thought we should be expecting a cricket score...... which could still happen.

But Mr Potter proving not to be an idiot after all.
Rubbish.

They just don't know football.

This is a CLASSIC mourinho performance.

We could look like Brazil. We still ain't drawing or winning.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Don’t think Spurs are all that. Friends who support say how average they are and lack ideas. Son and Kane are the difference.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
In the box, on the line, outside the box is not the argument, Lallana could have broken his neck when Kane won that penalty

FA Rules "endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play"

So Red card Kane is what VAR should have given in the non-corrupt world of PL football

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
So every pundit says Kane's No penalty. Trossard definitely penalty, yet the Refs just carry on getting it wrong week after week, even with VAR

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Terrible start to the game. Looked nervous.

Absolute joke of a soft penalty given against us again... to rub salt in the wound, Trossard's more convincing penalty claim was denied by VAR. Joke.

Following the penalty, we have been by far the better side.

Lallana top quality, trying to make amends for his "mistake".

Lamptey quality as always. Biss having a good game. Defence look solid - White & Veltman looking particularly good. Too many mistakes from Webster which on another day could cost us.

March dithers too much - plays chess with defenders - when he should be looking to get an early ball in sometimes.

Sanchez not much to do. Nothing he could have done with the penalty obviously. Got two crucial hands in early on and looks comfortable on the ball.

Cautiously optimistic for the 2nd half, but expecting a defeat.

Webster for me has had a good half and Sanchez looks very composed for a debut.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Commentator: 'Was that a pen?'

Efan Ekoku: 'If it was on the line it was a pen'. But it wasn't. Answer the sodding question!

'Burn didn't seem to complain' - just as Burn is booked for complaining at the award of a foul (it was a foul, to be fair).

Nice lad, shit pundit. Get him off!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What’s positive about not playing a striker? once again knock it around well but will lose by 3 or 4. You carry on being positive! Still we’ll learn from this!

I really struggle to understand “fans” like you, always ready to knock, never able to see the positives. Your loss, must be really hard work for you to watch an Albion game

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
First 15 - woeful defensive tactics - after that played very well but should have a striker on.

I’m losing the will with the use of VAR though.

I’m fuming.

Firstly, I don’t think it was a foul. Lallana gives him a decision to make going in that hard but Kane backs in, makes a bridge for him to fall over to make it look worse and bends over.

Then the VAR was given very quickly - I guess from the one angle we saw. Which was def not clear. Either it was on the very edge of the line or it was just outside - certainly not clear, so go with the refs call you’d think... no...

How that pen was clear and obvious on the line I’ll never know - I wasn’t sure on the reply and it looked just outside if anything. Then they pull us back and decide no pen - was 20x more a pen than the one they let palace have against us. VaR is a shambles. It’s meant to make things fairer but it’s just favouring the big 6 still

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Bloody hell. Some real moaners on here. Dominated play after the goal. At least we look positive in our approach. Would much rather watch some nice passing and no goals than sitting back for 90 minutes getting battered by the big teams.

Watching again that penalty was an utter disgrace. No attempt to play or even control the ball. Outside the box. Joke.

We can dominate keep possession etc, But that doesn`t win games ...... We can`t score, that`s the problem !!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Really hope Maupay is crisp & plays well. Would love to see him chip the keeper. I hope we potato skin them.:rolleyes:

Yeah, let's Hasselback 'em in the second half.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So every pundit says Kane's No penalty. Trossard definitely penalty, yet the Refs just carry on getting it wrong week after week, even with VAR

Not got pundits but I’m scared to put it on my own forum for worry twats like the one moaning on here about the team will again pull me up on it - on our own forum!

We’ve been absolutely robbed by refs and VAR in Man Utd, Palace and today’s games - no bias, just simple eyes stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here