Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
So to be objective, were it not for Kane's blessing the pitch, the tactic would have seen us go in at half time 0-0. Was that the idea? Maybe, but then the second half..why not Maupay to come on? What are we missing here?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Why doesn't March ever whip it in first time? He's so pedestrian.

Because he's not PL standard. Have really tried to love March and defended him time and time again in the past but he just doesn't deliver when in counts, both in terms of goals or assists. Often plays ok but in this system we need wing backs that offer a threat going forwards and he just doesn't as he couldn't cross a hot bun

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Stream I just started watching says Brighton dominating, just need to finish ...

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Passing the ball around well. But we know we can do that already.

Just need that killer instinct in the final third now. I hope Zeqiri comes on and bangs a hat trick and becomes the best signing since Tariq Lamptey.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

We’re in this game!

Now assuming we maintain this even when Lallana goes off we have a genuine chance here. Some lovely interplay and possession.

Well played lads, should have had a penalty, but getting used to the 12th man every week.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
BEIN studio team saying pen should have been free kick to us for Kane backing in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here