Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Far more of a penalty than theirs. This is a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
That was more of a penalty than the Palace one. ****ing shambles. VAR just needs to go. It's meant to change clear and obvious errors and it's not fulfilling that brief. I would say neither the Spurs pen, Palace pen or our claim were clear and obvious so either VAR has to give all or none.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Have to say though, Lallana just oozes class. What a player. It’s got to work for him here. He’s a level above most players on the pitch.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I think we can guarantee we will concede a soft goal relatively early on. It’s then going to be all about how we react to that.

I do think we can get a draw today. If I was a betting man I would go for a 1.1 again.

Well I called the early soft goal right.

Reaction in the last 10/15 minutes has actually been quite good though so fingers crossed we can still get something from this.

Lallana central to everything good we do again.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I really don’t think we’ve looked too bad, but unfortunately it’s the story of our season.

That was one of Murray's old tricks, normally on the half way line, which refs got wise too and waved away.

Actually Murray lost his ability to do that little penalty winning shuffle with his feet. That’s why he had to go, the legs were always slow but the feet eventually joined them. Still, it would be nice to have a forward in the team

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Don't know why we bother playing for corners, not like we ever do anything with them

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
That was more of a penalty than the Palace one. ****ing shambles. VAR just needs to go. It's meant to change clear and obvious errors and it's not fulfilling that brief. I would say neither the Spurs pen, Palace pen or our claim were clear and obvious so either VAR has to give all or none.
It's all about consistency, you throw in maguires against Chelsea and you have ridiculous inconsistency.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here