Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Oh look, a big club got a VAR decision. I'm stunned.

I mean, last season we had the second most net positive VAR decisions out of the 20 teams, one behind United. Maybe that’s what kept us up, not Potter

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Guys- VAR isn't the reason we are shit this season. Playing players out of position, being unable to shoot and incapable of defending are the reasons.

Correct. But it is part of the reason. Especially when Gary Linekar feels Spurs and Harry Kane shouldn’t have had a penalty!

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
The penalty decisions were pathetic. The ref was conned. Yes of course I’m biased but at least the independent pundits thought so too.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
We are not getting a fair shake from VAR. Its hard not to conclude that there is indeed bias in favour of the big clubs. Deliberate or unconscious, I don't know, but it exists.

One thing VAR has done is to show how inconsistent refs decisions are.

If VAR is stay, make the decisions consistent.

Showing how crap Premier league refs are isn't a great look for, supposedly, the greatest league.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The whole thing about VAR is that it was meant to END controversy. But it just creates it. So what's the point? There are more controversial decisions now than ever.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Burn is 6 ft 7 why do we never get it on his head from a corner?

Watching the Utd game earlier was amazing how they found Maguire nearly every time. Is it our takers are useless or a lack of commitment by our target men?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Some nice play. We look better when we are more direct and get the ball to Lamptey as much as possible.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Tell all the giant ****ers to go to the back stick and just float it up there.

I really don’t think Tottenham look convincing here.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Linesman now calling offsides when he’s ball watching and not looking across the line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here