Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Playing no striker is inexcusable imho- what was the point of getting rid of Hughton if we do mad shit like that?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Explain Potters tactics here, I like the guy and I’m fully behind him but I’m genuinely confused what he’s attempting.

We can’t park the bus anymore we simply aren’t that kind of team.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Stupid foul to give away, especially from such an experienced player. Expected us to lose anyway but Sanchez in goal, no striker and a goal down already, game over.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Screenshot_20201101-193242__01.jpg

Second time in a couple of weeks an opposition player has been called 'clever' for cheating a penalty against us.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Lallana jumps for the ball. Kane deliberately backs into him, with no attempt to play the ball. Lallana isn’t in the penalty box.

And that’s a penalty.

I am really losing the will with football at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The laws are the game are shitful. If the striker instigates the contact then surely it should be a foul the other way?

I used to really love this game.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Seriously cannot be bothered with this bollocks every game anymore. The game is a ****ing joke

I’m seriously thinking of not renewing - Var is just ruining the game. Our Pen chalked off against MU, then look at Liverpool’s and Spurs pens this weekend, it’s a ****ing big side favouring joke. I’m not paying £600 to be cheated week in week out.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
VAR farce aside, this doesn’t look good at all.

That Man United game has ruined us, we look totally empty of energy and confidence.

In September? We must be solar powered!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here