Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

FF1

Aug 28, 2019
Just wanted to mention that on Brighton web site, there was no picture of Maupay in 20 pictures of the training session from a few days ago... Still could be bust up, covid or anything else...

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Does anyone know what appears on the bill if you go for the box office pay per view. Does it say sky box office or is Tottenham v Brighton box office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why ? Hes not match fit. Or do you mean injury. Sanchez is or will be the better goalie.

Being injured for the moment the club has spent the last 5 years grooming him for.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Connolly’s Wag is in the Bull Ditchling, can’t be covid related for him Shirley?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Even if we'd played our conventional line up, the chances are we would have lost. Spurs are clearly the better side. Defeat if or when it comes, isn't just down to this very odd team selection

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He’s starting line up has NO strikers. With Wellbeck on the bench.

The ghost of Sami Hyppia has come for Halloween and possessed Potter for the weekend.

TBH - and I've kept very quiet about it! - I've sort of half sensed echoes of Hyypia at times this season. Fortunately though Potter has much better players to try odd things with - he doesn't have a midfield of Forster-Caskey and Gary Gardner with O'Gravy and Fenelon upfront for a start!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I've been very busy today and only just got online to see whats going on . . . . Has GP not seen Woodstock ? I don't know what party he went to last night, but DON@T TOUCH TH BROWN ACID . . .enee fule kno that.

As Icy said, a stroke of genius or the sign of a madman . . .

We can't say we didn't ask for it, and lets face it, a fair few deserved to be dropped after MOnday.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
At least we now know why there was no urgency in bringing strikers into the squad during the transfer window, Potter and Ashworth had decided there is no need to play any.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here