Jul 6, 2003
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

in the crap Pompeyscum tune

Season ticket holders can kiss my sugar like ASS :salute: :D

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
It better not be season ticket holders first:censored: plenty of people can't afford season tickets,and its very important that all fans get a looking.

Whats it goner be a club dominated by 5k season ticket holders mmmmmm,thats tosh it should be as normal in my book.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Problem is there may not be enough to go round this time. I'd guess member ship of the AMS will be essential in getting tickets so it won't be a free for all first come first served basis. If I was running it I'd give a certain percentage to Season Ticket holders and the rest to AMS members with a proviso regarding the date joining.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Season tickets are home games,and many albion travel to just away games.Season ticket holders shouldn't get any priority over away games full stop.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
A lot of Season Ticket holders travel to away matches too. I agree that there should be a fair system ensuring both sets of supporters are able to get tickets at the expense of bandwagon jumpers.

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
don't the season ticket holders keep the club going,where the i only do away games because of withdean just put thier money straight into the pockets of other clubs?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
mitch said:
don't the season ticket holders keep the club going,where the i only do away games because of withdean just put thier money straight into the pockets of other clubs?

Many of us live hundreds of miles away and attend as many away games as people living is Sussex attend home games ... I can see your logic but we need fairness ....

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
CALM DOWN

Spurs fans will not be bothered about going to this one, so I am sure they will give us loads of tickets as otherwise they will struggle to half fill the stadium

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
mr turd said:
Season tickets are home games,and many albion travel to just away games.Season ticket holders shouldn't get any priority over away games full stop.

Change the record for fucks sake.

Incredigull

In Cervesio Felicitas
Nov 28, 2003
Mile Oak
Now that Exeter have got a bloody good draw ,they can put the money they owe us into alive and kicking

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Hiney said:
they cant add up

Tottenham Hotspur wins draws Brighton & Hove Albion wins
League 5 2 3
League Cup 1 1 1
Total 6 3 3

surely overall we've won 4???

cant bloody wait! chelsea, arsenal or spurs were on my wish list! merry fuckin xmas. and all my family are spurs fans :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here