dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
36,250 divided by 15/100 = 5,438?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Scarface said:
I thought each team got a third of the gate receipts and the other third goes to the FA? ???

Bloody hope not-those muppets at the FA deserve FA from the likes of us.

Whatever percentage it is, it's too much for those Premiershite loving toadies at the FA.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Don't put the 8th Jan in your diary yet; with Arsenal also drawn at home (not to mention West Ham, Chelsea, Charlton and QPR) some games will have to be moved.

Don't know how they decide these things....

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
As long as they don't make it Friday. Or I will have to take a day off.

Repugnant Toad said:
Southampton at WHL in two weeks is £40 for a crap seat, so it should be the same, both category C games.
According to the Southampton official website, away fans going to the White Hart Lane game are being charged £25 for Lower Tier seats, £30 for Upper Tier seats.

Last edited:

Mr Fridge

Oct 13, 2004
Roadrunner said:
Don't put the 8th Jan in your diary yet; with Arsenal also drawn at home (not to mention West Ham, Chelsea, Charlton and QPR) some games will have to be moved.

Don't know how they decide these things....

Bloody hope that looking at my diary is one of them, a move to Monday night when I am back in the UK would be nice.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Lord Bracknell said:
According to the Southampton official website, away fans are being charged £25 for Lower Tier seats, £30 for Upper Tier seats.

thats much the same as the prices i have paid before which i was referring to, but obviously £40 will be better for us

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
kinkygerbil said:
cant wait i love whl fantastic ground

The view isnt bad and you can get a good atmospere in the top tiers :clap2: and a VERY nice stadium, not so much can be said about the surroundings :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here