Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Totally unimportant things that bug you

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Right, let me begin:

The way I can't turn my phone off when it's locked without pressing "Unlock" and "*".

The way that the coffee machine always overflows and burns my hand.

The way that my nose always itches when I'm carrying something heavy

There's loads more but I've got to go home and drive down to London for the Watford game!!!

Oh yeah, the way you always pick the wrong lane when queueing at the M6 Toll Road, supermarket or anything else.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Set of Tracksuits said:
The way I can't turn my phone off when it's locked without pressing "Unlock" and "*".
Yes, but shirley thats so that your phone doesn't get accidentally turned off when its in your pocket. I can personally guarantee that if you COULD turn your phone off despite the keypad being locked you would be posting :

"The way my phone turns off in my pocket, even though it's locked."

I think you need to take a long, hard look at yourself in the mirror.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
People spelling my name wrong!

people calling the union flag ,the union jack when flown on land!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Rambo said:
People who end all their posts with the last word in CAPITALS.
It's not always the LAST word in capitals. The use of capital letters for certain words within a sentence is FAR more subtle than that, and requires practice and patience to master.

The trick is to say the sentence in your head, and decide which word you really need to EMPHASISE to get your point across.

Chappers will tell you.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Middle lane drivers

Sunday drivers

Chav drivers with their music so loud they don't think anyone else is around

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Get off MY road, the lot of you! :jester:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Small milk containers which however careful you open them squirt milk all over you shirt

People who have to park right next to a cash machine even though its on a zebra crossing or they are causing a traffic jam

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Easy 10 said:
It's not always the LAST word in capitals. The use of capital letters for certain words within a sentence is FAR more subtle than that, and requires practice and patience to master.

The trick is to say the sentence in your head, and decide which word you really need to EMPHASISE to get your point across.

Chappers will tell you.

Thanks for THAT.

:thumbsup:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
People who use the word "however" in the middle of a sentence when they should use a full stop and start the next sentence with "However".

:ohmy:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
People who decide to have a chat in the middle of the pavement. The same goes for those annoying bastards who have to greet their friends or relatives right outside of the arrivals hall and thus block everybody else.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
People who leave their seats early at Withdean, and then wait at the exits for their mates,getting in the way of the real fans who stay to the bitter end and applaud the players off.
:angry:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
The fact that my phone looked green on the website, when it's actually grey.

The fact that Americans can't spell proper.

Accents. All of them.

This smiley. :clap:

Getting 10 Credit Card applications a day.

Sizes of clothes. Why is an American large at least 20,000 times as big as an Errea large?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here