Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Totally unimportant things that bug you

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The BBC intros to programmes that attempt to show how accepting they are of 'disableds' and 'coloureds'.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
People who invent words when there are perfectly good words/phrases already in common usage.

e.g. 'disableds' when 'people with disabilities' is the widely accepted phraseology.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
pasty said:
Why is it that when using NSC at work, signatures are centrally justified, but when I use NSC at home they are left justified ?

Starting a thread with a question and 28 replies later, still not having an answer!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
One of the funniest threads I've read in ages. Anyway, can't hang around I'm off to W Haitch Smiths to buy a paper.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
rude drivers that never acknowledge that you've stopped to let them out.

people who write LOOSE instead of LOSE :angry:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
brighton_b0y said:
rude drivers that never acknowledge that you've stopped to let them out.

:clap: brighton boy I salute you. Makes you wish you could go back and do it all again, but this time not let them out. Who are these fuggers and why are there so many of them?

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
People on busses/trains with discman/walkman/minidisc etc blaring so loud they may have well brought their Hi-fi out with them :angry:

Motorists who don't indicate when turning into a junction and then glare at you when they nearly run you over.

My girlfriend for turning the light on in the living room when it is sunny!

Those stupid mini adverts....this programme is sponsered by cadburys/heinz salad cream/imodium etc

:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here