Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Total STs sold ...

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
had my presentation today and its the 1st time ive been to the site , the photos of the stadium that are posted on here are fantastic and give some idea of how good its going to be , but actually seeing it with my own eyes just blew me away, i dont think i have ever parted with £395 so quickly, not sure how many have been sold to date but roll on next season, the own you're own seat for life idea sounded interesting may look in to that further down the line.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
We all know that as a venue, Withdean is shit. However, that is a piss poor excuse to stop supporting your club that nearly went out of existence: because the place is shit. Especially when other team's poor home attendances get ridiculed by some of our away support who don't go to Withdean.

For christs sake,... is just shit,.. that IS the reason.... no other,... we all still support, but just pick and choose now,.... Falmer will be different, and if you ask me why it will be different, I will show you the back of my 'and son.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Withdean is most definitely shit.

I've been there since day 1, like thousands of others and feel fully qualified to state that it really is shit......but I'm addicted to the Albion. Those of us with a similar addiction are really looking forward to joining new 'addictees' at Falmer.....and be prepared for......" in the old days at withdean blah blah blah....bloody kids today, don't know they're born".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here