Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cocaine is trending on Twitter because of him

He’s a ****ing odd one, that’s for sure. Weird facial expressions, trying to be down with the kids by going clubbing and now these accents. Maybe he’s back on the beak?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Exactly!

I think for people like him and Rees-Mogg, they are probably ised to just looking at the big picture and making the big decisions and leave it to other people to work out the detail.

If they had asked the "other people" about this stuff, the answer might have been "Yeh, right! well, we can't do it."

I've said this on here before, but my son-in-law works for HMRC, involved in import and export. before Christmas he and his colleagues were asked over one weekend to "come up with the answer" about how to deal with the duty matters. I don't think anyone had bothered asking them before. So any problems they have and anything that goes wrong is entirely the fault of this Government, not Europe, Not Putin, Not Starmer, or Sturgeon, or Ed Davey, but Boris Johnson and his incompetent pals who couldn't organise a riotous party at Harveys.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Genuinely weird behaviour……..ill or has taken something (or both). Presenter’s reaction is telling

[tweet]1524358229685424128[/tweet]

You do know that Rosie is a parody account? She does a brilliant Tory MP.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Exactly!

I think for people like him and Rees-Mogg, they are probably ised to just looking at the big picture and making the big decisions and leave it to other people to work out the detail.

If they had asked the "other people" about this stuff, the answer might have been "Yeh, right! well, we can't do it."

I've said this on here before, but my son-in-law works for HMRC, involved in import and export. before Christmas he and his colleagues were asked over one weekend to "come up with the answer" about how to deal with the duty matters. I don't think anyone had bothered asking them before. So any problems they have and anything that goes wrong is entirely the fault of this Government, not Europe, Not Putin, Not Starmer, or Sturgeon, or Ed Davey, but Boris Johnson and his incompetent pals who couldn't organise a riotous party at Harveys.

They did boast they'd enough of experts when selling Brexit. They have had no idea of what to do about it since.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
To be fair, Gove on the marching powder at 07:30 in the morning is a news story in and of itself, but while good for a chuckle at the “tough on drugs” Tories (has any Tory ever been tougher on their drugs than Michael Gove?) the cost of living crisis is more important and deserved taking seriously.

The complete detachment from reality is not just the drugs, it comes from a government made up of people who will never experience struggle, and whose entire reason for seeking power is to ensure that this continues.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Anything that goes wrong is entirely the fault of this Government, not Europe, Not Putin, Not Starmer, or Sturgeon, or Ed Davey, but Boris Johnson and his incompetent pals who couldn't organise a riotous party at Harveys.

Though, actually, the ONE thing that Johnson and his pals CAN organise is, in fact, a party.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Tory MP Lee Anderson says no massive need for food banks in UK, and real problem people not being able to cook properly

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ukraine refugees who enter UK via Ireland may be sent to Rwanda, MPs told

Undocumented people who travel from the Ukraine to the UK via Ireland could be considered for removal to Rwanda, a senior Home Office official has told MPs.

It has been pointed out that the common travel area means that Ukrainians who do not pass British security checks or are have been left waiting for visas to arrive could simply reach the UK by travelling to Northern Ireland from the Irish Republic and then getting a ferry to the UK.

Stuart C McDonald, the SNP’s home affairs spokesperson and a committee member, asked Dan Hobbs, the director of asylum, protection and enforcement, about Ukrainians crossing into Northern Ireland from Ireland. “Are they within the scope of this policy or are they not?” he said. Hobbs replied: “Depending on the individual circumstances they may not fall in the ‘inadmissibility’ criteria'. McDonald said: “You are leaving open the possibility that you can cross from Dublin to Belfast and conceivably end up in Rwanda.”

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/ukraine-refugees-who-enter-uk-via-ireland-may-be-sent-to-rwanda-mps-told/ar-AAX9ZYu?ocid=EMMX&cvid=0c785aecf5d24a2ba83832e99e92797a

From a totally incompetent Government who obviously don't understand the Good Friday Agreement, Border controls, International Law or even the Laws they introduced themselves, it's hardly any f***ing surprise is it :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here