Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
With reference to the Australian lady arrested, I see the Met are passing the buck as the arresting officer was from Lincolnshire. It begs the questions 1) was he officer acting under the instructions of the Met or the Lincolnshire Police? and 2) was she locked up in a Met Police Station or transported to Lincolnshire for the 13 hour detention?
He did the arrest, but who took her DNA, fingerprints and physical search? The Met has to accept responsibility.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Mooted that immigration numbers will get close to a million. Farage is primed: we're one year before an election, and he'll give the "I'm here to save the country from unlimited immigration, and only I can do it" shtick.
But shirley no one would be stupid enough to fall for th..............

Not like last time ..........

OK, as you were :dunce:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Meanwhile, JRM has threatened to sue Jim Bob (ex Carter USM) for putting a JRM lookalike in the back of a police car in a music video.

All the lies they’ve told the country and THIS is libel? :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Immigration and food prices must increase to solve the food crisis, ministers are to say at a summit.

Rishi Sunak will be joined by ministers from the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) as well as farmers and industry leaders at the meeting at No 10 on Tuesday.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Immigration and food prices must increase to solve the food crisis, ministers are to say at a summit.

Rishi Sunak will be joined by ministers from the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) as well as farmers and industry leaders at the meeting at No 10 on Tuesday.
Is that food prices the supermarkets pay or what we pay at the tills? Because if it's the latter, food is already too bloody expensive

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here