Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's the possibility some of you might enjoy this thread

[tweet]1535235883141578752[/tweet]

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
There's the possibility some of you might enjoy this thread

[tweet]1535235883141578752[/tweet]

This one made me laugh

40. To help out, Rishi Sunak, whose primary skill appears to be taking off his jacket, ignored warnings about insuring against interest rate rises, which this week cost us £11bn

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Nothing to see here, just the UN taking our Government to court…

[tweet]1535255551659192321[/tweet]

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
It's happening...

A flight to take asylum seekers from the UK to Rwanda next Tuesday has been allowed to go ahead by the High Court.

Campaigners failed in their legal bid to halt the removal, but the case will be heard by the Court of Appeal on Monday.

Under the policy, those entering the UK illegally will be flown to Rwanda to apply for asylum there.

About 31 people have been told they may be on the first flight to the east African nation.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

BrianB

Sleepy Mid Sussex
Nov 14, 2020
You'd think that his previous career would give him an insight into this .....
Or is it advantageous to his chums to use the economy as a patsy?..

Sunak worked as an analyst for the investment bank Goldman Sachs between 2001 and 2004.[1][12] He then worked for the hedge fund management firm The Children's Investment Fund Management, becoming a partner in September 2006.[13] He left in November 2009[14] in order to join former colleagues at a new hedge fund firm, Theleme Partners, which launched in October 2010 with $700 million under management.[15][16][17] He was also a director of the investment firm Catamaran Ventures, owned by his father-in-law, Indian businessman N. R. Narayana Murthy.[12][18]

Wokeworrier

Aug 7, 2021
West sussex/travelling
Nothing to see here, just the UN taking our Government to court…

[tweet]1535255551659192321[/tweet]

In the absence of EU courts (thanks to racist morons exercising their woefully ill-informed democratic choice) which we usually relied on to override the wishes of the democratically elected government of the UK and British law .... the UN, (including numerous despotic regimes) is our last hope, fingers crossed ...

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Tory meltdown incoming...

My neighbour, a carpenter, claimed thousands and never missed a day’s work. Even staying overnight at jobs in private homes when lockdown was in full swing.

He has always been an absolute **** as well, which makes it even more annoying. One of the most idiotic human beings I have ever met. Sort of bloke who claimed a parking spot for himself, even though it is first come first served in our car park, and then would block people in and go out for the night if they dared use “his space”.

The only comfort is he would frequently find his tyres deflated on a Monday morning.

Report him via action fraud (anonymously if you wish)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The price of diesel has soared to nearly £2.50 a litre at a petrol station in Chelsea, west London.

It comes three days after the cost of filling an average family car with petrol rose to £100 for the first time.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
In view of the Rwandan flights and the Government’s stated reasons that it is to combat the human traffickers ferrying refugees across the channel I do hope this method of crime fighting is not going to become widespread.

Our country is now arguing it is within the law to punish the victims of crime, and not the criminals.

It’s an absolute disgrace, I’m ashamed.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I liked the description of JRM.....

"the harrowing result of a Dalek having hate sex with a pendulum".

:lolol:

One I read is “a stupid persons idea of what a clever person looks like”

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
In view of the Rwandan flights and the Government’s stated reasons that it is to combat the human traffickers ferrying refugees across the channel I do hope this method of crime fighting is not going to become widespread.

Our country is now arguing it is within the law to punish the victims of crime, and not the criminals.

It’s an absolute disgrace, I’m ashamed.

Agree. I do hope that when this government eventually fall there will be some criminal redress against perpetrators like Patel! The woman is evil.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
NHS ‘doesn’t need any more money’, says Sajid Javid as waiting lists rise

Health secretary says service has enough resources but admits waiting lists will grow before they shrink

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
My neighbour, a carpenter, claimed thousands and never missed a day’s work. Even staying overnight at jobs in private homes when lockdown was in full swing.

He has always been an absolute **** as well, which makes it even more annoying. One of the most idiotic human beings I have ever met. Sort of bloke who claimed a parking spot for himself, even though it is first come first served in our car park, and then would block people in and go out for the night if they dared use “his space”.

The only comfort is he would frequently find his tyres deflated on a Monday morning.

Aside trousering furlough fraudulently, all his jobs would have been cash in hand & VAT free. Double winner for him. Not a snitcher by nature but this guy like those awarded dodgy mates PPE contracts, need to be made accountable.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
In an attempt to rescue the lost cause of the Wakefield by-election, the tories have this morning wheeled out somebody to campaign the local streets who can truly connect with the folk of Wakefield - Jacob Rees-Mogg.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here