Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1533891922506416130[/tweet]

[tweet]1533893309223018497[/tweet]

[tweet]1533891957872787457[/tweet]

[tweet]1533891596361637891[/tweet]

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
A balanced question, where you have to call the leader of the opposition a comedy name - you REALLY have learned well from your puppet master haven’t you?

There are worse terms on here for out current leader, one resembles a bear from Rainbow with an expletive attached.

D

Deleted member 2719

Tbh it’s win-win either way imo.

Johnson is a MASSIVELY horrendous **** and deserves to be booted out so if he is, that will be enjoyable to see, and a good moment for democracy and English politics - a moment all of us here on NSC can enjoy, a glimmer of happiness in the shitstorm that the last 6 years of politics have been.

However, if he clings on that probably helps the likelihood of the Tories losing the next election. So all good whatever.
:lol::lol::lol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
"One PM ally said of Tory MPs: They are a bunch of lying snakes. I don’t trust anything they say"

:lolol:

How many black pots and kettles are there in number 10.

That's EXACTLY why your Gammon-In-Chief got booed at St Paul's.

:facepalm: :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Anyway, this has all been pre-determined by a gang of Zionist lizards in a Lodge.

I'm amazed [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] hasn't been on here to tell us what the exact result is, what it will cause and which of the controlling families pre-determined it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
As well as everything else, it would be great not to have a racist as our PM anymore. But I think he will win this comfortably.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Watt reports that one ally of the PM said his colleagues were "lying snakes" while another strong supporter of Johnson said he could "throttle" those MPs who "want to hand our country to a coalition of Labour, the SNP and the Liberal Democrats".

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
There are worse terms on here for out current leader, one resembles a bear from Rainbow with an expletive attached.

Yep understood.

However, those people using the Rainbow expletive do it from a point of desperation, that our Prime Minister appears to be a duplicitous, narcissistic, lying, egotistical chancer - I haven’t to date heard Keir Starmer, or anyone else in The House use such a name to describe Mr Johnson.

I have, however, heard our Prime Minister use multiple “quips” to debase the leader of the opposition - which you appear happy to parrot on here, while at the same time claiming to ask a sensible question. I repeat, you are well schooled or even maybe just a little bit brain-washed.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What if it takes years to realise the next one is just as bad..?

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yep understood.

However, those people using the Rainbow expletive do it from a point of desperation, that our Prime Minister appears to be a duplicitous, narcissistic, lying, egotistical chancer - I haven’t to date heard Keir Starmer, or anyone else in The House use such a name to describe Mr Johnson.

I have, however, heard our Prime Minister use multiple “quips” to debase the leader of the opposition - which you appear happy to parrot on here, while at the same time claiming to ask a sensible question. I repeat, you are well schooled or even maybe just a little bit brain-washed.

'Highly motivated' is my take ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here