Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I'm still SO confused about this, Shirley Labour want BoJo to remain in power so Sir Korma can stroll the next election.

Or are they concerned he might turn it around?

I'm sure, like any sane person, they all want him gone now. The blokes an unacceptable liability and dragging the country down.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm still SO confused about this, Shirley Labour want BoJo to remain in power so Sir Korma can stroll the next election.

I knew you would get so excited that you would have to come out and defend him eventually

But I think your auto correct changed 'desperate' to 'confused'. I can't imagine how that happened :lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The best result for Labour is that Johnson squeaks it. He’ll cling on, the party will be split and the public will have been reminded of everything just as the Government might have hoped it’d all be washed away in bunting and coronation chicken sandwiches.

I’m not sure I’ve heard many Labour MPs today pushing for him to go.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Not really confusing for most of us.... It's primarily about what is best for the country; that is not something Johnson tories really understand or seem to care about. They just see what is best for the Party.

What is best for the country is that Johnson goes..... immediately.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I knew you would get so excited that you would have to come out and defend him eventually

But I think your auto correct changed 'desperate' to 'confused'. I can't imagine how that happened :lolol:

Why are you SO obtuse?

I try and ask a balanced question, and you add bias to it.

Sad individual.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

if bungle**** goes, labour win the next election, if he stays, a minimum of two, win/win!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Do you think the Tory Party could look at the way they elect Leaders?

Okay, I’m biased, but it does appear to me that they haven’t got a leader right for 30 years. Major was the last one who was anything like decent, since then they have appeared to get steadily worse, each one worse than the last.

I hope for the country’s sake, that Johnson is the nadir and we can now start on an upward curve.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Do you think the Tory Party could look at the way they elect Leaders?

Okay, I’m biased, but it does appear to me that they haven’t got a leader right for 30 years. Major was the last one who was anything like decent, since then they have appeared to get steadily worse, each one worse than the last.

I hope for the country’s sake, that Johnson is the nadir and we can now start on an upward curve.
Did May not appeal with her demeanour?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I'll clear this up for you.

Boris losing will be the best result for the country* because he's a hopeless, lying, mop haired sack of shit who couldn't run a bath.

Boris staying will be best for Labour because he's so damaged that a gang of flag shaggers outside a church booed him.

I'd personally take scenario one, but scenario two is fine if Labour get two or three terms out of it.

*unless Patel replaces him. Then we're all f***ed.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Thanks, and fair enough, that's what I was after.

Not the spitting, bitter and frothing from GAP.

Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out that you, Ppf, JCFG etc all turned out to be major players in Capital Management companies who had made a fortune out of Johnson, Brexit and Covid, picking up multi million pound PPE contracts from the Government you have backed on here all along, and myself and a few others were shown up to be completely wrong and looking really foolish ?

I have to say even I would find it hilarious :lolol:

*edit* You only used to give me a thumbs up when you had no answer :dunce:

Life calls, I'll see what you managed to come up with tomorrow, make it worthwhile:bigwave:

Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'll clear this up for you.

Boris losing will be the best result for the country* because he's a hopeless, lying, mop haired sack of shit who couldn't run a bath.

Boris staying will be best for Labour because he's so damaged that a gang of flag shaggers outside a church booed him.

I'd personally take scenario one, but scenario two is fine if Labour get two or three terms out of it.

*unless Patel replaces him. Then we're all f***ed.

Thanks. What I was after; a balanced, reasoned response.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here