Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So were not allowed to have a bet no more in soon to be Starmer-Britain?
View attachment 183957

What has happened to this woke country? Just like when our boy Rishi bet his baby-sized balls against the pound in the 2008 financial crash and made millions? Wot is wrong with this? We’d all take the money if we could but some are more smarter than wot others are but it not there fault and Sunak is alright. Why can’t he tip off mates? Woke Britain at its worst.
Political correctness gone mad. Culture wars and Trained Marxists. This country has been SWAMPED by people who know nothing about British Values. Leave means leave. Remoaners have been talking this great country down. Inflation is at its lowest since the peak I oversaw last year. Send them back. I apologize for my genuine mistakes.

(Can I go now? I have an important interview to do for GBNews)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Because the NHS has been run into the ground by this government so no one is getting treatment when they need it and long COVID is being ignored. On top of that our mental health services are utterly none existent and the social care problems they promised to fix have not been fixed or even touched. They've made this mess then they demonize anyone and everyone on welfare.
You can add that there are huge numbers receiving in Work Benefits due to consistently poor pay. Time poor and wage poor eating a poor quality diet leading to further poor health and collapse of the health service under the sheer weight of demand. We now live in a country where children born today will have a lower life expectancy than their parents and operations for tooth removal are the leading cause of hospitalisation for our kids.

We have had 14 years being told that the Tory government is going to improve the country but there are NO visible signs anywhere of this happening. The country has been dragged down by the failed old Tory hope of " Trickle Down Economics ", the collapse of infrastructure, education, health and social care poor wages and lack of housing and worst of all, a lack of hope.

I could go on and on, we are supposedly the 5th biggest economy in the world, it certainly does not feel like it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You can add that there are huge numbers receiving in Work Benefits due to consistently poor pay. Time poor and wage poor eating a poor quality diet leading to further poor health and collapse of the health service under the sheer weight of demand. We now live in a country where children born today will have a lower life expectancy than their parents and operations for tooth removal are the leading cause of hospitalisation for our kids.

We have had 14 years being told that the Tory government is going to improve the country but there are NO visible signs anywhere of this happening. The country has been dragged down by the failed old Tory hope of " Trickle Down Economics ", the collapse of infrastructure, education, health and social care poor wages and lack of housing and worst of all, a lack of hope.

I could go on and on, we are supposedly the 5th biggest economy in the world, it certainly does not feel like it.
GP surgeries are allocated a budget but told they can’t use it for another GP. It can be used for a nurse, physio, receptionist, podiatrist but not another GP. The devil is in the details.
Junior doctors who have studied to be GPs cannot get jobs.

There is a surgery in Newhaven without a single GP, and is run with locums. The local chemist doesn’t have a pharmacist but a series of locums.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
GP surgeries are allocated a budget but told they can’t use it for another GP. It can be used for a nurse, physio, receptionist, podiatrist but not another GP. The devil is in the details.
Junior doctors who have studied to be GPs cannot get jobs.

There is a surgery in Newhaven without a single GP, and is run with locums. The local chemist doesn’t have a pharmacist but a series of locums.
Here’s evidence of the budget rules from a doctor.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What will Rishi serve us up today or does he think he’s done enough to lose?
I was sent this last night by my 84 year old former PhD supervisor.

There was a man named Sunak,
Who professed to have the knack
Of knowing how the country should grow
However, as the result of his composure
We know he can’t tell shit from butter
All we get is silly refrains
Despite how vigorously it rains
He continues his silly remarks
When there nought to explain
Except that rain is rain,
Washing his thoughts down the drain.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Odd how the minds of some people work.

Caller to Nicky Campbell this morning was slagging off Starmer for stabbing former colleagues in the back (I presume she meant Corbyn and Wrong-Bailey) and heaping praise on Sunak for his empathy and honesty. I think she said her name was "Mrs Potty?".

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022

Caller to Nicky Campbell this morning was slagging off Starmer for stabbing former colleagues in the back (I presume she meant Corbyn and Wrong-Bailey) and heaping praise on Sunak for his empathy and honesty. I think she said her name was "Mrs Potty?".

With a question mark at the end? Dead giveaway.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_6910.jpeg
    IMG_6910.jpeg
    414.2 KB · Views: 34

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

And yet Starmer had previously said that Jeremy Corbyn would be a great Prime Minister. So, accepting your view of Corbyn for this purpose, is Starmer a poor judge of character, or just untrustworthy?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
And yet Starmer had previously said that Jeremy Corbyn would be a great Prime Minister. So, accepting your view of Corbyn for this purpose, is Starmer a poor judge of character, or just untrustworthy?

This is such a silly train of thought. What would people think of Starmer of he'd said his party leader was incompetent during an election campaign? Its silly and helps no-one.

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
And Rishi backed Johnson who lied to parliament (and the country) and left his job in shame. Does that make him a poor judge of character or just an idiot? (That’s rhetorical by the way, we know he’s both)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here