Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
An unelected prime minister grants a peerage to an unelected person, whos been out of politics for 7 years to one of the great offices of state, so that he can sit in a chamber of other unelected people, which means when there are questions for the Foreign Secretary in the House of Commons they will have to be answered by a Junior minister.

They really are laughing at us now.
Wasn't Brexit all about unelected bureaucrats?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
An unelected prime minister grants a peerage to an unelected person, whos been out of politics for 7 years to one of the great offices of state, so that he can sit in a chamber of other unelected people, which means when there are questions for the Foreign Secretary in the House of Commons they will have to be answered by a Junior minister.

They really are laughing at us now.
Peerage for services to Greensill Capital.

Credit where credits due

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Cameron getting a peerage when Dorries (who hates him) didn't is quite funny
He's actually been made a baron, which is an even higher rank of peerage. I think that barons have to be the baron of somewhere. I remember Laurence Olivier being 'Baron Olivier of Brighton'. Here's hoping that Sunak makes him 'Baron Cameron of Gloucestershire - Old Spot'

Last edited:

Jul 20, 2003
It just goes to show how little ability and talent there is in this Tory government if FFS Sunak is having to bring back a total arse who has already failed the country (and then ran away).

What a complete shambles

The self proclaimed PM for change, repeatedly distancing himself from the previous leaders

Oh, hang on...

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
He's actually been made a baron, which is an even higher rank of peerage. I think that barons have to be the baron of somewhere. I remember Laurence Olivier being 'Baron Olivier of Brighton'. Here's hoping that Sunak makes him 'Baron Cameron of Gloucestershire - Old Spot'
Baron is the lowest rank of peerage in the UK (below Duke, Earl, Viscount and the Marquess in an order I can't remember or be bothered to check).

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
At last!!!

My constituentcey MP and I finally agree on a political matter.

Who doesn’t love a bit of blue on blue warfare.

Attachments

• IMG_6269.jpeg
    IMG_6269.jpeg
    659.9 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_6270.jpeg
    IMG_6270.jpeg
    223.1 KB · Views: 92

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Good God!!!!!!!

They really are taking the piss now!

Fabrizio Romano has a lot to answer for, the bastard.

Attachments

• IMG_6273.png
    IMG_6273.png
    2 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6272.png
    IMG_6272.png
    2 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_6271.png
    IMG_6271.png
    2 MB · Views: 89

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here