Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top three ALBION results that have GOT YOU DOWN!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
The 1-0 defeat at Chesterfield the year we pipped them to the title 11 years ago. Oatway got sent off around half time and they scored in the 91st minute. Don't think any of us spoke for an hour after the game.

Also Oldham away in 91 when we lost 6-1 and the Palace home game this season.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
been pissed off about a fair few defeats over the years, the 1-3 this season against scum left me fuckin GUTTED for weeks

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
losing to saints in 6th round at the goldstone hurt big time,but in all honesty any defeat against palace

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
1978 Albion 2 Blackpool 1
1980s sometime Portsmouth 5 Brighton 1 - with local radio playing the commentary of all the goals over the PA system to the Brighton fans held back after the Pompey fans had left the stadium!
2011 Albion 1 Palace 3

Last edited:

Devon Seagull

Sep 25, 2004
South Devon
League games come and go but appearances in FA Cup Finals don't. The 0-4 v Man U was awful an awful day and we were relegated that season as well. I can still hear the "Stevie Foster what a difference you have made" song sang by Man U. If you were there you will remember it.

Trelford Mills Guide Dog

Jun 14, 2008
Brighton 1 - 3 Notts County (Play off final in our pink chewit's wrapper kit - we were awful).
Brighton 0 - 2 Southampton (FA Cup 6th Round - Useless t*sser Mick Ferguson 'played' up front).
Brighton 1 - 3 Palace (FFS Murray)

Also really p*ssed off losing to Southampton last season at home, despite being Champions (Adkins t*sser).

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I'm old enough to remember Albion 2 - 8 Bristol Rovers. At a time when everyone at school seemed to 'support' Liverpool or Man Utd this made for a very uncomfortable Monday.

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
1 - any defeat to palace. Worst day out of my life losing 5-0 at smellhurst
2 - Losing 2-1 at kingstonian in the cup
3 - losing to Sudbury at home in the cup

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here