Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top ten Albion results of all time

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No. but to be fair - its like saying we won the 1983 Cup Final .

and has everyone forgotten the 1-0 CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING win against Che(a)sterfield

If your goal in life is to attempt to belittle fellow Albion fans, you go for it fella... personally I'm bored of you.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Forest 0 - 1 Brighton - the European Champions 79/80 unbeaten at home for just about ever..... Gerry Ryan if I remember.

This is the one,along with Liverpool away in the cup in 83.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
That's not a Police car but an invalid carriage as I think they were known. Also, it was the South West corner, not the North East.

you sure, its to the right of the north stand as you look at it? thas the east is it not? or have they renamed them?

welshseagull

Jul 12, 2011
If your first game was 1965, thats about the same as me. I have been trying to recall as many of the team as I can but am really struggling. Any help would be appreciated.

Brian Powney in goal. Roy Jennings Centre half and captain. Norman Gall Left half. Turner? Right half. Wally Gould Right wing (or was he later) Johnny Goodchild Inside Left. Bill Cassidy?

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Dont know whether any of last years results would make a top 10 "ever" poll, but out of interest what would people on here say last years best result is? For me the 4-3 against Carlisle with Bridcutt's last minute winner will definately stick in my mind for ever

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here