Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top scorer not even on the bench?

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Kinky Gerbils said:
I agree he should be on the bench - what i dont see is why there is so much support for Robinson while Gatting is "Crap"

Gatting is a fine young player getting better with every game. Jake gives us something different compared to gatting, elder & savage who are all target men and all played against bristol, but do we really need 3 target men in a match day squad and leave out players that have pace, can run at defenders and can get in behind. its good to have the other option on the bench at least!

Last edited:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Wilkins says of Jake in post match inverviw after hatrick...

"It is up to us to improve his deficiencies"

where as El-Abd says...

"Jake's hat-trick was phenomenal and some of his finishing was just awesome"

Cheers boss :lolol:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
to be fair it doesn't hurt for the manager to praise a youngster after a pretty remarkable acheivement in scoring a hat-trick aged just 20...

surely it warrants some praise...

not like its often one of our youngsters comes through the youth set-up to bag a league hat trick...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
to be fair it doesn't hurt for the manager to praise a youngster after a pretty remarkable acheivement in scoring a hat-trick aged just 20...

surely it warrants some praise...

not like its often one of our youngsters comes through the youth set-up to bag a league hat trick...

It would stick in Wilkin's throat to praise Jake.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Chesney Christ said:
God, this thread is depressing. I sincerely hope our players never read NSC...

Robinson - "shit"
Gatting - "past it" (how can he "past it" at 20 for f*ck sake??)
Hart - "past it"
Fraser - "gingerpubes", "gingernuts" etc - hilarious AND original. Well done moron, I bet he's NEVER heard that before in his life.

We have the worst fans in the country.

No just go on other fans forums. Bristol and Forest seem to be just as if not just as critical as some of our fans!

Football fans are critical. The players no that. And ignor it. Except hendo for some reason???

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Chesney Christ said:
Why's "that bloke in my avatar" a twat? That's sacrilege.

I agree. Used to see him loads when I worked near Oxford Street, always wearing a white and gray camaflage jacket and cord flares that were too short.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here