Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top scorer not even on the bench?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Robinson has quality, when he runs at defenders they shit it and he can finish as well. Lacking some confidence at the moment is all. Plus probably a bit knackered. Also when his vagina turns back into a penis he might actually stop being such a massive tart.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
BensGrandad said:
Chap at Gillingham was saying that Wilkins and OGH have not spoken to each other for 3 weeks and OGH does not know why.

I dont know if it is true but I said that to my mate on Saturday and he said a steward at Withdean had told him the same. Apparently Car Pakr man said Hello to OGH and as 1 does said 'Are you alright' and the answer received was 'No I am pissed off not even being on the bench and nobody will tell me why'
ogh did the same last season at the start,he had a right moan up,and was ready to leave,then he got a break in the team and played like we all know he can.it happens to most players doesnt it

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I heard that Gary Hart has a clause that if he plays another 2 games he gets a new contract, hence no more games for our Gary.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Jake needed a rest to recharge his batteries, but I'd personally have put him on the bench - to give him something to aim at to get back in the team. Dropping him full stop wouldn't have helped his confidence.

Gary Hart, well, you'll see soon enough...

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Funny, i remember when he was on his scoring run everybody shitting themselves he might leave in Jan, now apparently he is shit !!

NSC at it's best

:shootself :shootself

Personally don't think he should be starting at the mo, but should be on the bench, still think his future lies as a wide player rather than a central striker.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Chesney Christ said:
God, this thread is depressing. I sincerely hope our players never read NSC...

Robinson - "shit"
Gatting - "past it" (how can he "past it" at 20 for f*ck sake??)
Hart - "past it"
Fraser - "gingerpubes", "gingernuts" etc - hilarious AND original. Well done moron, I bet he's NEVER heard that before in his life.

We have the worst fans in the country.

Nail on head

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
blockhseagull said:

Personally don't think he should be starting at the mo, but should be on the bench, still think his future lies as a wide player rather than a central striker.

I agree...I thought I was the only one who thought that.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Chesney Christ said:
God, this thread is depressing. I sincerely hope our players never read NSC...

Robinson - "shit"
Gatting - "past it" (how can he "past it" at 20 for f*ck sake??)
Hart - "past it"
Fraser - "gingerpubes", "gingernuts" etc - hilarious AND original. Well done moron, I bet he's NEVER heard that before in his life.

We have the worst fans in the country.

Fans- 'worst in the country'

Dont be so effing stupid. You remind me of that bloke in your avatar cos you're such a TWAT

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Kinky Gerbils said:
Club planningg a needed clear out then?

I would imagine Oatway could be one of those, must be a top earner who is old in the football world and hasn't played for 14 months and proberly wouldn't get in the starting 11 with Bertin, Hammond, El-Abd all ahead of him.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Withdean Wanderer said:
The boy needs to sort his Ego out i think

Jake doesn't have an ego. If anything his confidence is shot to pieces because he is constantly being shouted at.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Kinky Gerbils said:

Wilkins. I've heard it myself at Worthing. I wouldn't call it motivational either.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Caveman said:
I do think Jake should be on the bench for the next game. Adds something abit different up front.

I agree he should be on the bench - what i dont see is why there is so much support for Robinson while Gatting is "Crap"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here